- Set up and populate your SaaS stack
- How Sastrify provides 24/7 coverage of your stack
- Renewal Management: Define renewal dates & reminders
- Assign and modify Tool Owners
- Visualize your stack with your subscription list
- Upload your SaaS documents into Sastrify
- Sastrify Support: Report issues and track procurement involvements
- Roll out Sastrify across your organization
- Sastrify's Commitment to Security and Privacy Standards
- Tool Discovery via SSO (Single Sign-On) integrations
- Using Google Workspace SSO for Tool Discovery
- Use Discovered Page to detect active subscriptions
- Manually add a new tool subscription
- Bulk upload of SaaS invoices
- Forward your SaaS documents via email
- Navigate and get the most out of the Overview page
- Manage activities and collaborate using custom tasks
- Task Automation: Streamline the creation of routine tasks
- Archive or delete inactive subscriptions
- Change notification preferences
- Understanding Renewal Statuses & Actions
- Workflows: Automate procurement processes with consistency
- Form Component Guide for Sastrify Form Builder
- Using Procurement Initiatives for new purchase & renewal
- Get expert support by involving Sastrify in your initiatives
- Get Pricing Benchmarks through Sastrify (Beta Version)
- Vendor Insights: Tool-specific information at your fingertips
- Purchase your SaaS through the SastriMarket
- Control your cloud costs with SastriCloud
- Integrate your ERP & Accounting software with Sastrify
- Utilize Usage Analytics for full usage visibility
- Integrate Pleo with Sastrify
- Validate and fine-tune spend data with Spend Import
- How to connect Microsoft Dynamics
- How to connect Netsuite
- How to connect Quickbooks
- Import spend data from Candis to Sastrify
- Import spend data from Spendesk to Sastrify
- Import spend data from Pleo to Sastrify
- Import spend data from Moss to Sastrify
- Import spend data from DATEV to Sastrify
- Zoom Usage Analytics Integration Guide
- ERP & Accounting Integration FAQs
- Discovery via SSO Integration FAQs
- Usage Analytics FAQs
- Achieved & Potential Savings FAQs
- What is SaaS and Sastrify's scope of work?
- Who can invite a new user?
- Who receives the renewal alerts or reminders?
- How does Sastrify work with currencies?
- Is the spend data from accounting export always up-to-date?
- How to work with benchmark prices
- When and how to involve Sastrify in a contract evaluation or negotiation?
- How does Sastrify interact with SaaS vendors?
- How do you handle confidentiality clauses in vendor contracts?
- Does Sastrify handle SaaS contract termination?
- Why is contract data essential for benchmarking and negotiation support?
- My invoice's processing has failed. What do I do?
- Connecting your accounting software with Sastrify
- How to assign Tool Owners
- What Sastrify can do for Tool Owners
- How to set renewal dates
- How to set up a company-wide renewal reminder
- How to keep your tool stack updated
- How to set up, activate, and use a Workflow
- How to invite new users to Sastrify
- How to use Procurement Initiatives for new purchase & renewal
- How to involve Sastrify in your procurement initiatives
- How to collaborate using custom tasks
- Report issues and track procurement involvements
- Best Practices on how to work with Procurement Initiatives
- Get Pricing Benchmarks through Sastrify
- How to set up direct usage analytics integration
- How to set up SSO usage analytics integrations
- How to work with the Discovered tab
- How to use subscription tags
- How to perform budgeting using Sastrify
- Walk-through of the subscription detail page
How does Sastrify interact with SaaS vendors? Print
Modified on: Tue, 30 Jan, 2024 at 12:33 PM
In this article:
- Can we buy SaaS tools or licenses directly from Sastrify?
- Do you pool licenses together across different customers to achieve better pricing?
- When providing procurement support, will Sastrify act as a contracting party or will the contract still be signed between us and the vendor?
- Does Sastrify handle contract termination?
- We have lost contact with our Sales Executive or CS Manager at vendor X, can Sastrify help us?
- We have signed NDAs with some of our vendors, wouldn't we be violating them by sharing pricing details with you?
Can we buy SaaS tools or licenses directly from Sastrify?
Yes, besides our SaaS procurement solution, Sastrify also provides a solution called SastriMarket. It is a SaaS buying solution where our customers can benefit from Sastrify's unique partnerships with category-leading vendors around the world. With it, we can provide exclusive SaaS discounts and preferential conditions, offering you a tailored solution based on your individual situation and your strategic objectives.
We offer over 20 leading SaaS tools, including Google Workspace, Microsoft 365, Asana, 1Password, Miro, and many more.
Learn more about the SastriMarket or Sastrify's SaaS marketplace in this article.
Do you pool licenses together across different customers to achieve better pricing?
This is something Sastrify does not do, as the licenses purchased from us are always tied to a specific customer account in Sastrify.
When providing procurement support, will Sastrify act as a contracting party or will the contract still be signed between us and the vendor?
The contract is always between you and the vendor, except for the SaaS solutions where we are a verified seller through SastriMarket.
Does Sastrify handle contract termination?
Canceling contracts is still your responsibility. However, if you wish, we can notify the supplier that the contract has been cancelled.
Please see this article on terminating a contract for an email template that can be used to notify the vendor of the termination.
We have lost contact with our Sales Executive or CS Manager at vendor X, can Sastrify help us?
Of course we can! We have contacts with many different SaaS providers and can certainly support to retrieve your contacts.
We have signed NDAs with some of our vendors, wouldn't we be violating them by sharing pricing details with you?
For any questions regarding the confidentiality clauses, please refer to this article.
A common concern is that switching to Sastrify will affect our customers' existing relationships with their vendors. Rest assured - there is nothing to worry about! Sastrify fulfills the role of an "in-house" procurement department.
In fact, our involvement is often appreciated by vendors as it shortens the time to close a deal and makes price discussions more structured and focused. The involvement of Sastrify benefits our clients, because even after challenging price negotiations, the relationship you have with the vendors remains unaffected!
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback