- Set up and populate your SaaS stack
- How Sastrify provides 24/7 coverage of your stack
- Renewal Management: Define renewal dates & reminders
- Assign and modify Tool Owners
- Visualize your stack with your subscription list
- Upload your SaaS documents into Sastrify
- Sastrify Support: Report issues and track procurement involvements
- Roll out Sastrify across your organization
- Sastrify's Commitment to Security and Privacy Standards
- Tool Discovery via SSO (Single Sign-On) integrations
- Using Google Workspace SSO for Tool Discovery
- Use Discovered Page to detect active subscriptions
- Manually add a new tool subscription
- Bulk upload of SaaS invoices
- Forward your SaaS documents via email
- Navigate and get the most out of the Overview page
- Manage activities and collaborate using custom tasks
- Task Automation: Streamline the creation of routine tasks
- Archive or delete inactive subscriptions
- Change notification preferences
- Understanding Renewal Statuses & Actions
- Workflows: Automate procurement processes with consistency
- Form Component Guide for Sastrify Form Builder
- Using Procurement Initiatives for new purchase & renewal
- Get expert support by involving Sastrify in your initiatives
- Get Pricing Benchmarks through Sastrify (Beta Version)
- Vendor Insights: Tool-specific information at your fingertips
- Purchase your SaaS through the SastriMarket
- Control your cloud costs with SastriCloud
- Integrate your ERP & Accounting software with Sastrify
- Utilize Usage Analytics for full usage visibility
- Integrate Pleo with Sastrify
- Validate and fine-tune spend data with Spend Import
- How to connect Microsoft Dynamics
- How to connect Netsuite
- How to connect Quickbooks
- Import spend data from Candis to Sastrify
- Import spend data from Spendesk to Sastrify
- Import spend data from Pleo to Sastrify
- Import spend data from Moss to Sastrify
- Import spend data from DATEV to Sastrify
- Zoom Usage Analytics Integration Guide
- ERP & Accounting Integration FAQs
- Discovery via SSO Integration FAQs
- Usage Analytics FAQs
- Achieved & Potential Savings FAQs
- What is SaaS and Sastrify's scope of work?
- Who can invite a new user?
- Who receives the renewal alerts or reminders?
- How does Sastrify work with currencies?
- Is the spend data from accounting export always up-to-date?
- How to work with benchmark prices
- When and how to involve Sastrify in a contract evaluation or negotiation?
- How does Sastrify interact with SaaS vendors?
- How do you handle confidentiality clauses in vendor contracts?
- Does Sastrify handle SaaS contract termination?
- Why is contract data essential for benchmarking and negotiation support?
- My invoice's processing has failed. What do I do?
- Connecting your accounting software with Sastrify
- How to assign Tool Owners
- What Sastrify can do for Tool Owners
- How to set renewal dates
- How to set up a company-wide renewal reminder
- How to keep your tool stack updated
- How to set up, activate, and use a Workflow
- How to invite new users to Sastrify
- How to use Procurement Initiatives for new purchase & renewal
- How to involve Sastrify in your procurement initiatives
- How to collaborate using custom tasks
- Report issues and track procurement involvements
- Best Practices on how to work with Procurement Initiatives
- Get Pricing Benchmarks through Sastrify
- How to set up direct usage analytics integration
- How to set up SSO usage analytics integrations
- How to work with the Discovered tab
- How to use subscription tags
- How to perform budgeting using Sastrify
- Walk-through of the subscription detail page
How Sastrify provides 24/7 coverage of your stack Print
Modified on: Tue, 20 Feb, 2024 at 5:30 AM
Applicable to the following Sastrify plans:
Legacy includes all plans signed prior to November 1, 2023 and labelled as "Starter", "Advanced", "Professional" or "Enterprise".
IN THIS ARTICLE
What does it mean to be covered by Sastrify?
- Tool owners stay informed about upcoming renewals, enabling proactive steps for smooth renewals. Sastrify does this by keeping you informed about the current renewal status of a tool, counting down to its renewal date and allowing you to take action directly from the tool’s interface.
- Tool Owners by assigning themselves to the tools they own also receive notifications for important updates related to their subscriptions, such as important vendor insights and potential price alerts.
How to get the 24/7 coverage?
There are two tasks you need to complete to set up coverage on your tool stack: assign tool owners and define renewal terms.
1. Assign tool owners: The first step in the process is to assign the correct tool owners to their tools. This practice goes beyond naming tools; it promotes transparency, keeps owners informed, and paves the way for a well-coordinated approach to stack management.
The term "tool owner" typically refers to an individual within an organization that is responsible for monitoring, managing, and optimizing a specific software or application.
These are also the people who know the ins and outs of specific tools and are typically responsible for making the purchase and renewal decisions for those tools.
There are 3 methods for assigning tool owners within Sastrify:
- From the Tool Stack page
- From the individual subscription page
- When inviting new team members to Sastrify
For a detailed guide on how to assign tool owners, refer to: Assign and modify Tool Owners
2. Define renewal dates & terms: The foundation of renewal management is defining renewal dates and terms for all of your active SaaS subscriptions. Doing so will bring order to your SaaS procurement, allowing you to keep track of all renewals and avoid unexpected auto-renewals - ultimately protecting your overall IT budget.
Sastrify centralizes renewal terms, enhancing transparency. When combined with the designated tool owners (as discussed earlier), it facilitates proactive renewal management. Sastrify's streamlined approach ensures timely reminders, enabling your organization to stay ahead in the renewal process with ease and foresight.
Follow the simple steps as outlined in the following Quick Tip video to set the renewal details:
For a detailed guide on how to set your renewal dates, refer to: Renewal Management: Define renewal dates & reminders
For tools with a tool owner assigned and renewal terms defined, the platform will grant a "Sastrify-Covered" badge. The badge will be displayed in your subscription's list and also on the detail page of that subscription.
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback