Tool Stack Management
- Set up and populate your SaaS stack
- How Sastrify provides 24/7 coverage of your stack
- Renewal Management: Define renewal dates & reminders
- Assign and modify Tool Owners
- Visualize your stack with your subscription list
- Upload your SaaS documents into Sastrify
- Sastrify Support: Report issues and track procurement involvements
- Roll out Sastrify across your organization
- Sastrify's Commitment to Security and Privacy Standards
- Tool Discovery via SSO (Single Sign-On) integrations
- Using Google Workspace SSO for Tool Discovery
- Use Discovered Page to detect active subscriptions
- Manually add a new tool subscription
- Bulk upload of SaaS invoices
- Forward your SaaS documents via email
- Navigate and get the most out of the Overview page
- Manage activities and collaborate using custom tasks
- Task Automation: Streamline the creation of routine tasks
- Archive or delete inactive subscriptions
- Change notification preferences
- Understanding Renewal Statuses & Actions
- Workflows: Automate procurement processes with consistency
- Form Component Guide for Sastrify Form Builder
- Using Procurement Initiatives for new purchase & renewal
- Get expert support by involving Sastrify in your initiatives
- Get Pricing Benchmarks through Sastrify (Beta Version)
- Vendor Insights: Tool-specific information at your fingertips
- Purchase your SaaS through the SastriMarket
- Control your cloud costs with SastriCloud
- Integrate your ERP & Accounting software with Sastrify
- Utilize Usage Analytics for full usage visibility
- Integrate Pleo with Sastrify
- Validate and fine-tune spend data with Spend Import
- How to connect Microsoft Dynamics
- How to connect Netsuite
- How to connect Quickbooks
- Import spend data from Candis to Sastrify
- Import spend data from Spendesk to Sastrify
- Import spend data from Pleo to Sastrify
- Import spend data from Moss to Sastrify
- Import spend data from DATEV to Sastrify
- Zoom Usage Analytics Integration Guide
- ERP & Accounting Integration FAQs
- Discovery via SSO Integration FAQs
- Usage Analytics FAQs
- Achieved & Potential Savings FAQs
- What is SaaS and Sastrify's scope of work?
- Who can invite a new user?
- Who receives the renewal alerts or reminders?
- How does Sastrify work with currencies?
- Is the spend data from accounting export always up-to-date?
- How to work with benchmark prices
- When and how to involve Sastrify in a contract evaluation or negotiation?
- How does Sastrify interact with SaaS vendors?
- How do you handle confidentiality clauses in vendor contracts?
- Does Sastrify handle SaaS contract termination?
- Why is contract data essential for benchmarking and negotiation support?
- My invoice's processing has failed. What do I do?
- Connecting your accounting software with Sastrify
- How to assign Tool Owners
- What Sastrify can do for Tool Owners
- How to set renewal dates
- How to set up a company-wide renewal reminder
- How to keep your tool stack updated
- How to set up, activate, and use a Workflow
- How to invite new users to Sastrify
- How to use Procurement Initiatives for new purchase & renewal
- How to involve Sastrify in your procurement initiatives
- How to collaborate using custom tasks
- Report issues and track procurement involvements
- Best Practices on how to work with Procurement Initiatives
- Get Pricing Benchmarks through Sastrify
- How to set up direct usage analytics integration
- How to set up SSO usage analytics integrations
- How to work with the Discovered tab
- How to use subscription tags
- How to perform budgeting using Sastrify
- Walk-through of the subscription detail page
Manually add a new tool subscription Print
Modified on: Mon, 12 Feb, 2024 at 7:51 PM
Incorporating additional subscriptions on the go
With Sastrify, you have the flexibility to add and create individual subscriptions manually. Although this isn't the primary method we recommend for setting up your complete SaaS stack during onboarding, as our team typically collaborates with you to establish the entire stack through seamless integration and/or file uploads, manually adding a subscription provides an additional option for quickly incorporating one or two additional tools on the fly.
You can add a subscription manually by going to Tool Stack:
- Click the Actions button on the right hand side of the screen.
- Select "New Subscription".
- A pop-up window will open with the new tool subscription form where you can enter all the details (see below).
- Click the "Add new Subscription" button to complete the process.
Subscription name: Enter the name of the tool you want to add to your stack. Sastrify has a list of over 20k SaaS tools for you to choose from. If you cannot find a match, the platform still allows you to enter a free text to indicate the name.
Subscription costs: Below this, there are two text boxes to enter cost information from last year and this year.
Contract renewal frequency: You can set the renewal frequency to be monthly, yearly, or custom. Based on your setting, you will receive a reminder before your subscription is up for renewal to evaluate various opportunities for commercial negotiation and pricing optimization.
Owner: Select the owner of the tool from the list. If the name is not in the list, you have the option to invite the person to Sastrify and add them later from the subscription page.
Tags: Add tags to serve as identifiers for your subscription, such as: cost centers, departments, etc. Tags are also useful for categorizing and filtering your subscriptions.
Upload documents: Upload documents such as: contract, proposal, and/or DPA related to the subscription. This ensures that the relevant SaaS documents are consolidated and stored in a central location. For more details on uploading documents, please see this article.
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback