- Set up and populate your SaaS stack
- How Sastrify provides 24/7 coverage of your stack
- Renewal Management: Define renewal dates & reminders
- Assign and modify Tool Owners
- Visualize your stack with your subscription list
- Upload your SaaS documents into Sastrify
- Sastrify Support: Report issues and track procurement involvements
- Roll out Sastrify across your organization
- Sastrify's Commitment to Security and Privacy Standards
- Tool Discovery via SSO (Single Sign-On) integrations
- Using Google Workspace SSO for Tool Discovery
- Use Discovered Page to detect active subscriptions
- Manually add a new tool subscription
- Bulk upload of SaaS invoices
- Forward your SaaS documents via email
- Navigate and get the most out of the Overview page
- Manage activities and collaborate using custom tasks
- Task Automation: Streamline the creation of routine tasks
- Archive or delete inactive subscriptions
- Change notification preferences
- Understanding Renewal Statuses & Actions
- Workflows: Automate procurement processes with consistency
- Form Component Guide for Sastrify Form Builder
- Using Procurement Initiatives for new purchase & renewal
- Get expert support by involving Sastrify in your initiatives
- Get Pricing Benchmarks through Sastrify (Beta Version)
- Vendor Insights: Tool-specific information at your fingertips
- Purchase your SaaS through the SastriMarket
- Control your cloud costs with SastriCloud
- Integrate your ERP & Accounting software with Sastrify
- Utilize Usage Analytics for full usage visibility
- Integrate Pleo with Sastrify
- Validate and fine-tune spend data with Spend Import
- How to connect Microsoft Dynamics
- How to connect Netsuite
- How to connect Quickbooks
- Import spend data from Candis to Sastrify
- Import spend data from Spendesk to Sastrify
- Import spend data from Pleo to Sastrify
- Import spend data from Moss to Sastrify
- Import spend data from DATEV to Sastrify
- Zoom Usage Analytics Integration Guide
- ERP & Accounting Integration FAQs
- Discovery via SSO Integration FAQs
- Usage Analytics FAQs
- Achieved & Potential Savings FAQs
- What is SaaS and Sastrify's scope of work?
- Who can invite a new user?
- Who receives the renewal alerts or reminders?
- How does Sastrify work with currencies?
- Is the spend data from accounting export always up-to-date?
- How to work with benchmark prices
- When and how to involve Sastrify in a contract evaluation or negotiation?
- How does Sastrify interact with SaaS vendors?
- How do you handle confidentiality clauses in vendor contracts?
- Does Sastrify handle SaaS contract termination?
- Why is contract data essential for benchmarking and negotiation support?
- My invoice's processing has failed. What do I do?
- Connecting your accounting software with Sastrify
- How to assign Tool Owners
- What Sastrify can do for Tool Owners
- How to set renewal dates
- How to set up a company-wide renewal reminder
- How to keep your tool stack updated
- How to set up, activate, and use a Workflow
- How to invite new users to Sastrify
- How to use Procurement Initiatives for new purchase & renewal
- How to involve Sastrify in your procurement initiatives
- How to collaborate using custom tasks
- Report issues and track procurement involvements
- Best Practices on how to work with Procurement Initiatives
- Get Pricing Benchmarks through Sastrify
- How to set up direct usage analytics integration
- How to set up SSO usage analytics integrations
- How to work with the Discovered tab
- How to use subscription tags
- How to perform budgeting using Sastrify
- Walk-through of the subscription detail page
Is the spend data from accounting export always up-to-date? Print
Modified on: Tue, 30 Jan, 2024 at 12:33 PM
Your spend data is not always up-to-date.
The frequency with which spend data is updated varies depending on the source, which affects its timeliness.
With ERP & accounting software integrations, spend data is automatically pulled more frequently, benefiting from a technical integration feature that pulls and updates spend data at a regular interval, from every 15 minutes (for the Pleo integration) to every 24 hours (for the ERP & accounting integrations such as Netsuite, Xero, Quickbooks, Sage, Freshbooks, Microsoft Dynamics, Zohobooks, or Sage Intacct).
Another option is to update spend data via an upload process of export files containing all accounting records of accounts where software/SaaS licenses and hosting are booked. Since this effort requires manual effort on your part to prepare the file and export it to Sastrify, the timeframe in which it is updated can vary from monthly, quarterly to semi-annually depending on how often you perform this exercise.
What explains the varying timeframes?
Sastrify recognizes that the manual effort required to prepare the export file can be significant.
While it is ideal to perform the upload every month to sync with your accounting cycle, we want to ensure that the involvement from your end is kept to a minimum (ideally as little as 4 times per year) to allow you to focus your time and effort elsewhere while ensuring that we get the data we need to make informed decisions and keep your stack as current as possible.
Sastrify finds that performing updates on at least a quarterly basis provides a good snapshot of the entire SaaS spend and a reasonable level of data timeliness.
For the best view of spend information, we strongly recommend using the available ERP & Accounting integrations. You can easily connect to your ERP or accounting software to populate your subscription list with associated spend data and keep it up to date.
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback