Procurement Process & Insights
- Set up and populate your SaaS stack
- How Sastrify provides 24/7 coverage of your stack
- Renewal Management: Define renewal dates & reminders
- Assign and modify Tool Owners
- Visualize your stack with your subscription list
- Upload your SaaS documents into Sastrify
- Sastrify Support: Report issues and track procurement involvements
- Roll out Sastrify across your organization
- Sastrify's Commitment to Security and Privacy Standards
- Tool Discovery via SSO (Single Sign-On) integrations
- Using Google Workspace SSO for Tool Discovery
- Use Discovered Page to detect active subscriptions
- Manually add a new tool subscription
- Bulk upload of SaaS invoices
- Forward your SaaS documents via email
- Navigate and get the most out of the Overview page
- Manage activities and collaborate using custom tasks
- Task Automation: Streamline the creation of routine tasks
- Archive or delete inactive subscriptions
- Change notification preferences
- Understanding Renewal Statuses & Actions
- Workflows: Automate procurement processes with consistency
- Form Component Guide for Sastrify Form Builder
- Using Procurement Initiatives for new purchase & renewal
- Get expert support by involving Sastrify in your initiatives
- Get Pricing Benchmarks through Sastrify (Beta Version)
- Vendor Insights: Tool-specific information at your fingertips
- Purchase your SaaS through the SastriMarket
- Control your cloud costs with SastriCloud
- Integrate your ERP & Accounting software with Sastrify
- Utilize Usage Analytics for full usage visibility
- Integrate Pleo with Sastrify
- Validate and fine-tune spend data with Spend Import
- How to connect Microsoft Dynamics
- How to connect Netsuite
- How to connect Quickbooks
- Import spend data from Candis to Sastrify
- Import spend data from Spendesk to Sastrify
- Import spend data from Pleo to Sastrify
- Import spend data from Moss to Sastrify
- Import spend data from DATEV to Sastrify
- Zoom Usage Analytics Integration Guide
- ERP & Accounting Integration FAQs
- Discovery via SSO Integration FAQs
- Usage Analytics FAQs
- Achieved & Potential Savings FAQs
- What is SaaS and Sastrify's scope of work?
- Who can invite a new user?
- Who receives the renewal alerts or reminders?
- How does Sastrify work with currencies?
- Is the spend data from accounting export always up-to-date?
- How to work with benchmark prices
- When and how to involve Sastrify in a contract evaluation or negotiation?
- How does Sastrify interact with SaaS vendors?
- How do you handle confidentiality clauses in vendor contracts?
- Does Sastrify handle SaaS contract termination?
- Why is contract data essential for benchmarking and negotiation support?
- My invoice's processing has failed. What do I do?
- Connecting your accounting software with Sastrify
- How to assign Tool Owners
- What Sastrify can do for Tool Owners
- How to set renewal dates
- How to set up a company-wide renewal reminder
- How to keep your tool stack updated
- How to set up, activate, and use a Workflow
- How to invite new users to Sastrify
- How to use Procurement Initiatives for new purchase & renewal
- How to involve Sastrify in your procurement initiatives
- How to collaborate using custom tasks
- Report issues and track procurement involvements
- Best Practices on how to work with Procurement Initiatives
- Get Pricing Benchmarks through Sastrify
- How to set up direct usage analytics integration
- How to set up SSO usage analytics integrations
- How to work with the Discovered tab
- How to use subscription tags
- How to perform budgeting using Sastrify
- Walk-through of the subscription detail page
Form Component Guide for Sastrify Form Builder Print
Modified on: Tue, 20 Feb, 2024 at 3:46 PM
The customized intake form used in the Initiative feature uses an easy-to-use drag-and-drop approach to form design. You can simply drag what's called a component from the left column to the desired location on the form.
Each component has a Display tab where you can set the general attributes or settings of the component, such as its label, placeholder, description, and tooltip.
On the right side of each component page of Sastrify Form Builder, there is a Preview section that allows you to see in real time attributes or settings that will be adjusted on the left side of the edit page.
This guide article outlines the description of each component provided to help you understand what each one is and to help you use them effectively.
IN THIS ARTICLE
A Short Text can be used for short and general text input, making it an appropriate component choice for something like a cost center or department name.
A paragraph is a multiline input field that allows for longer text. This component allows you to control how many default rows are set in the text area, making it possible to accommodate multiple lines.It is an appropriate choice for a question type that serves as a field for descriptions.
The single select component is a field that allows users to select a single option from a list of options displayed in radio-style format. Users can click a selected option to deselect it, returning the field back to its original state. In edit mode, the Display tab is used to define the label along with its description and tooltip, while the Data tab is used to define and label the radio options.
When defining a list of radio options, you only need to make sure that you are labelling your options. The value column is automatically generated and serves only as a backend identifier. You can use the three-line icon or the hamburger icon to rearrange your options.
The multi-select component displays a list of values in a dropdown list where users can select one or more of the available options. In edit mode, the Display tab is used to define the label along with its description and tooltip, while the Data tab is used to define and label the check boxes.
When defining a list of select boxes, you only need to make sure that you are labeling your select boxes. The value column is automatically generated and serves only as a backend identifier. You can use the three-line icon or the hamburger icon to rearrange your options.
The Email component is a string field that has special input validation to ensure that the data entered is in a valid email format. A valid email address consists of an email prefix and an email domain, both in acceptable formats - making it different from a short text component (see above).
Except for the special validation, the edit mode looks and works the same as the short text component.
A Content component may be added to a form to provide non-field information such as contextual language, headers, or media. For example, if you need instructions at the top of a form that is for viewing only, or if you want to include a link to a document stored in your cloud repository, use the Content component.
A text editor is provided so that you can write, format, and edit the text that goes into this component, as well as insert images, links to videos, and tables.
Similar to the Email field, the URL component is a string field that carries special input validation ensuring the entered data is in a valid URL format. Validation will check to see if the entered input data is at least in the correct format to potentially be a legitimate URL.
A date picker component allows a date to be entered either from selectable dates in the calendar widget or by user input. The format field allows you to specify the format in which the date should be displayed, allowing you to customize the input to your organization's input preferences.
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback