- Set up and populate your SaaS stack
- How Sastrify provides 24/7 coverage of your stack
- Renewal Management: Define renewal dates & reminders
- Assign and modify Tool Owners
- Visualize your stack with your subscription list
- Upload your SaaS documents into Sastrify
- Sastrify Support: Report issues and track procurement involvements
- Roll out Sastrify across your organization
- Sastrify's Commitment to Security and Privacy Standards
- Tool Discovery via SSO (Single Sign-On) integrations
- Using Google Workspace SSO for Tool Discovery
- Use Discovered Page to detect active subscriptions
- Manually add a new tool subscription
- Bulk upload of SaaS invoices
- Forward your SaaS documents via email
- Navigate and get the most out of the Overview page
- Manage activities and collaborate using custom tasks
- Task Automation: Streamline the creation of routine tasks
- Archive or delete inactive subscriptions
- Change notification preferences
- Understanding Renewal Statuses & Actions
- Workflows: Automate procurement processes with consistency
- Form Component Guide for Sastrify Form Builder
- Using Procurement Initiatives for new purchase & renewal
- Get expert support by involving Sastrify in your initiatives
- Get Pricing Benchmarks through Sastrify (Beta Version)
- Vendor Insights: Tool-specific information at your fingertips
- Purchase your SaaS through the SastriMarket
- Control your cloud costs with SastriCloud
- Integrate your ERP & Accounting software with Sastrify
- Utilize Usage Analytics for full usage visibility
- Integrate Pleo with Sastrify
- Validate and fine-tune spend data with Spend Import
- How to connect Microsoft Dynamics
- How to connect Netsuite
- How to connect Quickbooks
- Import spend data from Candis to Sastrify
- Import spend data from Spendesk to Sastrify
- Import spend data from Pleo to Sastrify
- Import spend data from Moss to Sastrify
- Import spend data from DATEV to Sastrify
- Zoom Usage Analytics Integration Guide
- ERP & Accounting Integration FAQs
- Discovery via SSO Integration FAQs
- Usage Analytics FAQs
- Achieved & Potential Savings FAQs
- What is SaaS and Sastrify's scope of work?
- Who can invite a new user?
- Who receives the renewal alerts or reminders?
- How does Sastrify work with currencies?
- Is the spend data from accounting export always up-to-date?
- How to work with benchmark prices
- When and how to involve Sastrify in a contract evaluation or negotiation?
- How does Sastrify interact with SaaS vendors?
- How do you handle confidentiality clauses in vendor contracts?
- Does Sastrify handle SaaS contract termination?
- Why is contract data essential for benchmarking and negotiation support?
- My invoice's processing has failed. What do I do?
- Connecting your accounting software with Sastrify
- How to assign Tool Owners
- What Sastrify can do for Tool Owners
- How to set renewal dates
- How to set up a company-wide renewal reminder
- How to keep your tool stack updated
- How to set up, activate, and use a Workflow
- How to invite new users to Sastrify
- How to use Procurement Initiatives for new purchase & renewal
- How to involve Sastrify in your procurement initiatives
- How to collaborate using custom tasks
- Report issues and track procurement involvements
- Best Practices on how to work with Procurement Initiatives
- Get Pricing Benchmarks through Sastrify
- How to set up direct usage analytics integration
- How to set up SSO usage analytics integrations
- How to work with the Discovered tab
- How to use subscription tags
- How to perform budgeting using Sastrify
- Walk-through of the subscription detail page
Usage Analytics FAQs Print
Modified on: Tue, 13 Feb, 2024 at 2:46 PM
IN THIS ARTICLE
- How often is usage analytics updated?
- When this feature is enabled, what information is retrieved that contributes to displaying the usage data?
- Which Sastrify user role do you need to set up the integration?
- Can I connect to multiple SSO providers?
- Our company has separate subscriptions (separate billing) for tool X (for example: Asana, Slack, or Zoom). Can I set up multiple direct usage analytics for the same tool?
- Can I set up both types of Usage Analytics (SSO and direct integrations) at the same time? And if so, which data will be displayed and which will take precedence?
- Sastrify offers 6 SaaS tools for direct integration usage analytics, why can I only see two in our company account?
- What does "total users" mean?
- What does "active user" mean?
- Why can't I see "active users" when connecting to Google Usage Analytics?
- Why can I still see our company's Microsoft Office 365 usage levels after setting up Microsoft SSO for Usage Analytics?
How often is usage analytics updated?
Usage analytics data is retrieved and updated on a weekly basis. This regular update ensures that you have access to the most current and relevant information about usage and consumption levels.
When this feature is enabled, what information is retrieved that contributes to displaying the usage data?
Only license holders and login activity events to the connected application(s).
Which Sastrify user role do you need to set up the integration?
You need to be an admin in Sastrify to be able to connect the Usage Analytics integration. Contributors can only view but not add connections.
Our company has separate subscriptions (separate billing) for tool X (for example: Asana, Slack, or Zoom). Can I set up multiple direct usage analytics for the same tool?
No, you cannot. It is not possible to connect to the same tool multiple times to track separate accounts.
Can I set up both types of Usage Analytics (SSO and direct integrations) at the same time? And if so, which data will be displayed and which will take precedence?
Yes, you can set up the connection to both types at the same time, as they are not mutually exclusive.
If there is an overlap, Sastrify will always prioritize data from direct integrations as they are the most accurate and reliable. For example, if you have both Google SSO with usage analytics and a direct integration with Slack, the usage data displayed on your Slack subscription page will be the data from the Slack direct integration.
Sastrify offers 6 SaaS tools for direct integration usage analytics, why can I only see two in our company account?
The display of SaaS tools you can connect to in your Sastrify account depends on whether the tools exist in your stack or not. For example, out of these 6 tools, if you only have HubSpot and Salesforce in your tool stack, these are the two tools that will be displayed as options.
What does "total users" mean?
Total users is the number of people or users that we have identified as having logged into a tool at any given time.
What does "active user" mean?
An active user is a person or user who has accessed the tool by logging in within the last 90 days. Usage means actual activity within that time period.
Why can't I see "active users" when connecting to Google Usage Analytics?
The Google SSO endpoint does not provide us with sufficiently accurate "active user" information, which limits the type of usage data details Sastrify can retrieve.
Why can I still see our company's Microsoft Office 365 usage levels after setting up Microsoft SSO for Usage Analytics?
As paradoxical as it may seem, Usage Analytics with Microsoft does not currently provide usage analytics for products within the Microsoft suite. As a result, analytics are not available for Microsoft Office 365 applications such as Word, Excel, and PowerPoint. This discrepancy is due to the endpoint setup on the Microsoft side. Sastrify intends to prioritize efforts to resolve this and ensure compatibility in the future.
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback