Procurement Process & Insights
- Set up and populate your SaaS stack
- How Sastrify provides 24/7 coverage of your stack
- Renewal Management: Define renewal dates & reminders
- Assign and modify Tool Owners
- Visualize your stack with your subscription list
- Upload your SaaS documents into Sastrify
- Sastrify Support: Report issues and track procurement involvements
- Roll out Sastrify across your organization
- Sastrify's Commitment to Security and Privacy Standards
- Tool Discovery via SSO (Single Sign-On) integrations
- Using Google Workspace SSO for Tool Discovery
- Use Discovered Page to detect active subscriptions
- Manually add a new tool subscription
- Bulk upload of SaaS invoices
- Forward your SaaS documents via email
- Navigate and get the most out of the Overview page
- Manage activities and collaborate using custom tasks
- Task Automation: Streamline the creation of routine tasks
- Archive or delete inactive subscriptions
- Change notification preferences
- Understanding Renewal Statuses & Actions
- Workflows: Automate procurement processes with consistency
- Form Component Guide for Sastrify Form Builder
- Using Procurement Initiatives for new purchase & renewal
- Get expert support by involving Sastrify in your initiatives
- Get Pricing Benchmarks through Sastrify (Beta Version)
- Vendor Insights: Tool-specific information at your fingertips
- Purchase your SaaS through the SastriMarket
- Control your cloud costs with SastriCloud
- Integrate your ERP & Accounting software with Sastrify
- Utilize Usage Analytics for full usage visibility
- Integrate Pleo with Sastrify
- Validate and fine-tune spend data with Spend Import
- How to connect Microsoft Dynamics
- How to connect Netsuite
- How to connect Quickbooks
- Import spend data from Candis to Sastrify
- Import spend data from Spendesk to Sastrify
- Import spend data from Pleo to Sastrify
- Import spend data from Moss to Sastrify
- Import spend data from DATEV to Sastrify
- Zoom Usage Analytics Integration Guide
- ERP & Accounting Integration FAQs
- Discovery via SSO Integration FAQs
- Usage Analytics FAQs
- Achieved & Potential Savings FAQs
- What is SaaS and Sastrify's scope of work?
- Who can invite a new user?
- Who receives the renewal alerts or reminders?
- How does Sastrify work with currencies?
- Is the spend data from accounting export always up-to-date?
- How to work with benchmark prices
- When and how to involve Sastrify in a contract evaluation or negotiation?
- How does Sastrify interact with SaaS vendors?
- How do you handle confidentiality clauses in vendor contracts?
- Does Sastrify handle SaaS contract termination?
- Why is contract data essential for benchmarking and negotiation support?
- My invoice's processing has failed. What do I do?
- Connecting your accounting software with Sastrify
- How to assign Tool Owners
- What Sastrify can do for Tool Owners
- How to set renewal dates
- How to set up a company-wide renewal reminder
- How to keep your tool stack updated
- How to set up, activate, and use a Workflow
- How to invite new users to Sastrify
- How to use Procurement Initiatives for new purchase & renewal
- How to involve Sastrify in your procurement initiatives
- How to collaborate using custom tasks
- Report issues and track procurement involvements
- Best Practices on how to work with Procurement Initiatives
- Get Pricing Benchmarks through Sastrify
- How to set up direct usage analytics integration
- How to set up SSO usage analytics integrations
- How to work with the Discovered tab
- How to use subscription tags
- How to perform budgeting using Sastrify
- Walk-through of the subscription detail page
Control your cloud costs with SastriCloud Print
Modified on: Tue, 20 Feb, 2024 at 5:58 AM
Infrastructure as a service (IaaS) is a type of cloud computing service that provides essential compute, storage, and networking resources on demand, on a pay-as-you-go basis. IaaS lets you bypass the complexity of buying and managing physical servers and datacenter infrastructure. SastriCloud is a solution by Sastrify that helps you to manage their your cloud spend efficiently.
How does SastriCloud work?
Customers who have access to SastriCloud will receive help in the following ways:
- Optimization via direct discounts on cloud licensing
- Optimization via cloud-specific native savings features (Savings Plans, Reserved Instances) and from other best-in-class cloud optimizations tools in the market
- Optimization via implementation of improvements on cloud setup (e.g. identification of idle or unused resources)
What kind of services are included in SastriCloud?
Access to preferential conditions in your AWS, Azure &/or GCP licenses from Sastrify and its partner network
Access to cloud management tool to improve the visibility of your AWS, Azure & GCP spend + identify improvement areas
Access to preferential conditions in AWS, Azure &/or GCP professional & managed services & procurement experts and benchmarks from Sastrify and its partner network for negotiating the best commitment possible
What are the benefits of using SastriCloud?
With SastriCloud, you will obtain superior visibility of their cloud usage, save 10-30% on average on your cloud spend and enjoy increased flexibility by receiving the best solution for your setup at any given time. All of that, easy, fast and risk-free.
What is SastriCloud's experience?
- 50+ happy customers
- $2.5 million achieved savings
- 2+ years of experience
Why is using SastriCloud better than doing everything yourself?
- SastriCloud finds the right solution for you at any given time.
- SastriCloud removes all the complexity of doing this yourself.
- SastriCloud gives access to preferential conditions on licensing & professional services, which generate exclusive savings.
- SastriCloud includes an expert purchasing process for vendor negotiations using procurement specialists and benchmarking data from Sastrify and its partner network.
Where is SastriCloud available?
SastriCloud is currently available in EMEA and US. It will become available in other regions in the following months.
How can I access SastriCloud?
- Go to Optimization > SastriCloud.
- Select your company's cloud platform.
- Upload your latest invoice.
- Sastrify will review your invoice and get back to you on how you can benefit from SastriCloud.
Which cloud providers can SastriCloud support?
SastriCloud covers optimization of the three major cloud providers: AWS, GCP and Azure.
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback