- Set up and populate your SaaS stack
- How Sastrify provides 24/7 coverage of your stack
- Renewal Management: Define renewal dates & reminders
- Assign and modify Tool Owners
- Visualize your stack with your subscription list
- Upload your SaaS documents into Sastrify
- Sastrify Support: Report issues and track procurement involvements
- Roll out Sastrify across your organization
- Sastrify's Commitment to Security and Privacy Standards
- Tool Discovery via SSO (Single Sign-On) integrations
- Using Google Workspace SSO for Tool Discovery
- Use Discovered Page to detect active subscriptions
- Manually add a new tool subscription
- Bulk upload of SaaS invoices
- Forward your SaaS documents via email
- Navigate and get the most out of the Overview page
- Manage activities and collaborate using custom tasks
- Task Automation: Streamline the creation of routine tasks
- Archive or delete inactive subscriptions
- Change notification preferences
- Understanding Renewal Statuses & Actions
- Workflows: Automate procurement processes with consistency
- Form Component Guide for Sastrify Form Builder
- Using Procurement Initiatives for new purchase & renewal
- Get expert support by involving Sastrify in your initiatives
- Get Pricing Benchmarks through Sastrify (Beta Version)
- Vendor Insights: Tool-specific information at your fingertips
- Purchase your SaaS through the SastriMarket
- Control your cloud costs with SastriCloud
- Integrate your ERP & Accounting software with Sastrify
- Utilize Usage Analytics for full usage visibility
- Integrate Pleo with Sastrify
- Validate and fine-tune spend data with Spend Import
- How to connect Microsoft Dynamics
- How to connect Netsuite
- How to connect Quickbooks
- Import spend data from Candis to Sastrify
- Import spend data from Spendesk to Sastrify
- Import spend data from Pleo to Sastrify
- Import spend data from Moss to Sastrify
- Import spend data from DATEV to Sastrify
- Zoom Usage Analytics Integration Guide
- ERP & Accounting Integration FAQs
- Discovery via SSO Integration FAQs
- Usage Analytics FAQs
- Achieved & Potential Savings FAQs
- What is SaaS and Sastrify's scope of work?
- Who can invite a new user?
- Who receives the renewal alerts or reminders?
- How does Sastrify work with currencies?
- Is the spend data from accounting export always up-to-date?
- How to work with benchmark prices
- When and how to involve Sastrify in a contract evaluation or negotiation?
- How does Sastrify interact with SaaS vendors?
- How do you handle confidentiality clauses in vendor contracts?
- Does Sastrify handle SaaS contract termination?
- Why is contract data essential for benchmarking and negotiation support?
- My invoice's processing has failed. What do I do?
- Connecting your accounting software with Sastrify
- How to assign Tool Owners
- What Sastrify can do for Tool Owners
- How to set renewal dates
- How to set up a company-wide renewal reminder
- How to keep your tool stack updated
- How to set up, activate, and use a Workflow
- How to invite new users to Sastrify
- How to use Procurement Initiatives for new purchase & renewal
- How to involve Sastrify in your procurement initiatives
- How to collaborate using custom tasks
- Report issues and track procurement involvements
- Best Practices on how to work with Procurement Initiatives
- Get Pricing Benchmarks through Sastrify
- How to set up direct usage analytics integration
- How to set up SSO usage analytics integrations
- How to work with the Discovered tab
- How to use subscription tags
- How to perform budgeting using Sastrify
- Walk-through of the subscription detail page
Upload your SaaS documents into Sastrify Print
Modified on: Tue, 20 Feb, 2024 at 5:44 AM
Sastrify aims to provide a definitive single source of truth, offering a platform designed to consolidate all SaaS documents in one centralized location. This not only facilitates effective control and oversight but also enhances visibility, ultimately optimizing the renewal process for organizations.
IN THIS ARTICLE
Centralizing all documents in Sastrify enhances accessibility for authorized stakeholders, minimizing time spent searching and boosting day-to-day operational efficiency. Additionally, the centralized repository promotes collaboration among team members engaged in the procurement process, ensuring a seamless workflow.
Each tool subscription page has its own document library under the Documents tab. In this repository, tool owners can upload different types of documents and organize proper document storage for that tool.
To upload your SaaS documents to Sastrify, simply use the relevant document checklist and choose one of the following methods:
- First, you can simply drag and drop a specific document into the appropriate category from the Documents tab of each subscription.
- Second, you can click on the category you want to work with to upload the document from your local device or network.
To upload multiple documents that fall within the same category (eg: contracts from two different terms or years or multiple versions of MSA/DPA, you can upload them by clicking the "Upload new documents" button.
For each uploaded document, you can change or modify the document's attributes, such as its date, category, and/or name. To change the document attributes, follow the steps below:
- Click the pencil icon to the right of each document item
- When a pop-up window opens, continue to change the attributes.
- Click "Save Changes" to complete the process.
Sastrify recommends, based on common best practices, that assigning a data and an accurate name to each document improves document version control and makes documents easier to find.
For every document, you can also download the file to your local drive or delete a specific document by clicking the appropriate icon located to the right of each document line item.
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback