Cost Control & Spend Management
- Set up and populate your SaaS stack
- How Sastrify provides 24/7 coverage of your stack
- Renewal Management: Define renewal dates & reminders
- Assign and modify Tool Owners
- Visualize your stack with your subscription list
- Upload your SaaS documents into Sastrify
- Sastrify Support: Report issues and track procurement involvements
- Roll out Sastrify across your organization
- Sastrify's Commitment to Security and Privacy Standards
- Tool Discovery via SSO (Single Sign-On) integrations
- Using Google Workspace SSO for Tool Discovery
- Use Discovered Page to detect active subscriptions
- Manually add a new tool subscription
- Bulk upload of SaaS invoices
- Forward your SaaS documents via email
- Navigate and get the most out of the Overview page
- Manage activities and collaborate using custom tasks
- Task Automation: Streamline the creation of routine tasks
- Archive or delete inactive subscriptions
- Change notification preferences
- Understanding Renewal Statuses & Actions
- Workflows: Automate procurement processes with consistency
- Form Component Guide for Sastrify Form Builder
- Using Procurement Initiatives for new purchase & renewal
- Get expert support by involving Sastrify in your initiatives
- Get Pricing Benchmarks through Sastrify (Beta Version)
- Vendor Insights: Tool-specific information at your fingertips
- Purchase your SaaS through the SastriMarket
- Control your cloud costs with SastriCloud
- Integrate your ERP & Accounting software with Sastrify
- Utilize Usage Analytics for full usage visibility
- Integrate Pleo with Sastrify
- Validate and fine-tune spend data with Spend Import
- How to connect Microsoft Dynamics
- How to connect Netsuite
- How to connect Quickbooks
- Import spend data from Candis to Sastrify
- Import spend data from Spendesk to Sastrify
- Import spend data from Pleo to Sastrify
- Import spend data from Moss to Sastrify
- Import spend data from DATEV to Sastrify
- Zoom Usage Analytics Integration Guide
- ERP & Accounting Integration FAQs
- Discovery via SSO Integration FAQs
- Usage Analytics FAQs
- Achieved & Potential Savings FAQs
- What is SaaS and Sastrify's scope of work?
- Who can invite a new user?
- Who receives the renewal alerts or reminders?
- How does Sastrify work with currencies?
- Is the spend data from accounting export always up-to-date?
- How to work with benchmark prices
- When and how to involve Sastrify in a contract evaluation or negotiation?
- How does Sastrify interact with SaaS vendors?
- How do you handle confidentiality clauses in vendor contracts?
- Does Sastrify handle SaaS contract termination?
- Why is contract data essential for benchmarking and negotiation support?
- My invoice's processing has failed. What do I do?
- Connecting your accounting software with Sastrify
- How to assign Tool Owners
- What Sastrify can do for Tool Owners
- How to set renewal dates
- How to set up a company-wide renewal reminder
- How to keep your tool stack updated
- How to set up, activate, and use a Workflow
- How to invite new users to Sastrify
- How to use Procurement Initiatives for new purchase & renewal
- How to involve Sastrify in your procurement initiatives
- How to collaborate using custom tasks
- Report issues and track procurement involvements
- Best Practices on how to work with Procurement Initiatives
- Get Pricing Benchmarks through Sastrify
- How to set up direct usage analytics integration
- How to set up SSO usage analytics integrations
- How to work with the Discovered tab
- How to use subscription tags
- How to perform budgeting using Sastrify
- Walk-through of the subscription detail page
Integrate Pleo with Sastrify Print
Modified on: Tue, 13 Feb, 2024 at 1:33 PM
Understanding the importance of this topic, Sastrify has partnered with Pleo to offer a seamless integration that allows you to effortlessly manage your company's expenses in one place. Our Pleo integration allows you to easily import your SaaS expenses from your Pleo account into your Sastrify account using Zapier.
This streamlines your expense management process. When you add new expenses in Pleo, the expense data is automatically added to the appropriate tool within Sastrify's Spend tab.
Please note that
- The Pleo integration does not pull actual invoices, only spend data. Also, data cannot be pulled retroactively.
- To use the Pleo API you need to have a Pleo Advanced plan.
- You must have both Pleo and Zapier subscriptions active to use this integration.
IN THIS ARTICLE
How to set up the Pleo integration (using Zapier)
Here is a step-by-step guide on how to set up the integration:
- Go to the Settings > Discovery page in your Sastrify account and find the Pleo integration card under ERP & Accounting integrations.
- Click on “Manage in Zapier” to be taken to a landing page where you will see the Sastrify Zapier connection. You will need to sign in to your Zapier account if you haven't already done so.
- Create a new Zap by first connecting your Pleo account and creating the trigger on Pleo. You will select the trigger as "create new expense".
- Pull the API key from Pleo to insert into Zapier and allow the connection. To learn how to access and use Pleo’s API key, click here.
- Select Sastrify from the Action List and select the template created for "Add Spend Data". Please note that you will only be able to find Sastrify in the drop down list by clicking on the Zapier link through the connect page, as this is your unique invite access.
- Specify the data points to be mapped from Pleo to Sastrify to ensure the correct information is being pulled. This information has been provided to you in the table below.
Sastrify Pleo Invoice ID ID Supplier name Card transaction merchant name Amount Amount Original Value Currency Amount Original Currency Identification ID Date Performed at
- Connect and then return back to Sastrify.
Once you have completed the setup, any new spend added to Pleo will trigger the spend data to be added to the appropriate tool within Sastrify in the Spend tab.
Please note that Zapier refreshes every 15 minutes, so any new expenses will be pulled in within this frequency.
What is a Zapier task?
A "task" in Zapier is an automated action triggered by an event in one app and resulting in an action in another app. Every expense from Pleo is considered a "task" - which Sastrify uses along with its associated Supplier name to create, populate, or update your SaaS stack.
The number of tasks you can run depends on your Zapier subscription tier. If you exceed your allotted tasks, you may need to upgrade your account. To check your tasks, log in to your Zapier account, and go to the "Usage" section. There, you'll see your used and remaining tasks.
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback