Cost Control & Spend Management
- Set up and populate your SaaS stack
- How Sastrify provides 24/7 coverage of your stack
- Renewal Management: Define renewal dates & reminders
- Assign and modify Tool Owners
- Visualize your stack with your subscription list
- Upload your SaaS documents into Sastrify
- Sastrify Support: Report issues and track procurement involvements
- Roll out Sastrify across your organization
- Sastrify's Commitment to Security and Privacy Standards
- Tool Discovery via SSO (Single Sign-On) integrations
- Using Google Workspace SSO for Tool Discovery
- Use Discovered Page to detect active subscriptions
- Manually add a new tool subscription
- Bulk upload of SaaS invoices
- Forward your SaaS documents via email
- Navigate and get the most out of the Overview page
- Manage activities and collaborate using custom tasks
- Task Automation: Streamline the creation of routine tasks
- Archive or delete inactive subscriptions
- Change notification preferences
- Understanding Renewal Statuses & Actions
- Workflows: Automate procurement processes with consistency
- Form Component Guide for Sastrify Form Builder
- Using Procurement Initiatives for new purchase & renewal
- Get expert support by involving Sastrify in your initiatives
- Get Pricing Benchmarks through Sastrify (Beta Version)
- Vendor Insights: Tool-specific information at your fingertips
- Purchase your SaaS through the SastriMarket
- Control your cloud costs with SastriCloud
- Integrate your ERP & Accounting software with Sastrify
- Utilize Usage Analytics for full usage visibility
- Integrate Pleo with Sastrify
- Validate and fine-tune spend data with Spend Import
- How to connect Microsoft Dynamics
- How to connect Netsuite
- How to connect Quickbooks
- Import spend data from Candis to Sastrify
- Import spend data from Spendesk to Sastrify
- Import spend data from Pleo to Sastrify
- Import spend data from Moss to Sastrify
- Import spend data from DATEV to Sastrify
- Zoom Usage Analytics Integration Guide
- ERP & Accounting Integration FAQs
- Discovery via SSO Integration FAQs
- Usage Analytics FAQs
- Achieved & Potential Savings FAQs
- What is SaaS and Sastrify's scope of work?
- Who can invite a new user?
- Who receives the renewal alerts or reminders?
- How does Sastrify work with currencies?
- Is the spend data from accounting export always up-to-date?
- How to work with benchmark prices
- When and how to involve Sastrify in a contract evaluation or negotiation?
- How does Sastrify interact with SaaS vendors?
- How do you handle confidentiality clauses in vendor contracts?
- Does Sastrify handle SaaS contract termination?
- Why is contract data essential for benchmarking and negotiation support?
- My invoice's processing has failed. What do I do?
- Connecting your accounting software with Sastrify
- How to assign Tool Owners
- What Sastrify can do for Tool Owners
- How to set renewal dates
- How to set up a company-wide renewal reminder
- How to keep your tool stack updated
- How to set up, activate, and use a Workflow
- How to invite new users to Sastrify
- How to use Procurement Initiatives for new purchase & renewal
- How to involve Sastrify in your procurement initiatives
- How to collaborate using custom tasks
- Report issues and track procurement involvements
- Best Practices on how to work with Procurement Initiatives
- Get Pricing Benchmarks through Sastrify
- How to set up direct usage analytics integration
- How to set up SSO usage analytics integrations
- How to work with the Discovered tab
- How to use subscription tags
- How to perform budgeting using Sastrify
- Walk-through of the subscription detail page
Integrate your ERP & Accounting software with Sastrify Print
Modified on: Tue, 20 Feb, 2024 at 7:20 AM
Sastrify offers a wide range of ERP & accounting software that you can sync with to set up, populate and update your subscription list with the tools your company uses and pays for.
This method will detect your subscriptions and populate their spends from your company's accounting software. This is possible if you use any of the following software: Netsuite, Xero, Quickbooks, Sage, Freshbooks, Microsoft Dynamics, and Zohobooks.
Once connected to one or more of the available software, it will automatically generate a list of subscriptions your company is currently using and display the amount spent on those subscriptions. The integration will continue to update the spend on a regular basis, eliminating the need for manual effort to keep your data up to date.
The following guide applies only to integration with Netsuite, Xero, Quickbooks, Sage, Freshbooks, Microsoft Dynamics, and Zohobooks.
For Pleo integration, please refer to this article.
IN THIS ARTICLE
- How Sastrify connects to your ERP & accounting software
- How to use ERP & Accounting integrations
- What data does Sastrify pull?
- Frequently Asked Questions
How Sastrify connects to your ERP & accounting software
To view the available ERP & accounting integrations as well as to activate the connection, go to your Settings > Discovery.
- Click the "Manage" button on any of the ERP & Accounting Software cards to open a setup page.
- Click the "+ Add New" button located in the lower right corner of the page to create a new integration. (You have the option to create multiple integrations, which will be covered in the next section).
- Enter the name of the integration, or you can use the default name set by the system.
- Click the check mark to confirm.
- Click the "Connect" button to continue.
- You will be redirected to the login page of your chosen ERP or accounting software where you will need to log in.
- Establish the connection by granting Sastrify permission to connect.
- You will be redirected back to Sastrify's Discover page where you can see that the software you selected now has an active connection. If you click on the "Manage" button, you will see that the integration is now displayed as Connected, indicating that the connection is now active.
For Netsuite & Quickbooks, we have an additional article for each in the knowledge base that covers the specific steps in integrating these software.
You can integrate multiple accounts with Sastrify, whether it is Netsuite, Xero, Quickbooks, Sage, Freshbooks, or Zohobooks, so it does not have to be a single connection of a single software for your organization. To add another integration of the same ERP or accounting software, repeat steps 2-8.
It's important to note that by default, users setting up the integration to any of the ERP & accounting software must have administrative permissions to both Sastrify (Admin role) and to the software of choice.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding the setup process or require assistance with admin roles and permissions, please don't hesitate to contact our dedicated the Sastrify Support Team.
What data does Sastrify pull?
When an integration is set up with one of these tools: Netsuite, Xero, Quickbooks, Sage, Freshbooks, Microsoft Dynamics, and Zohobooks, it will retrieve only these three data points on a daily basis (every 24-hour interval):
- Direct Costs,
- And their related suppliers/vendors
Bills are recurring costs that contain details such as:
- The date and time when the bill was recorded in the accounting system
- The amount of the bill and its currency
- The supplier from whom the bill was received
- The line items indicating what the bill is for
Direct costs are one-time purchases that include:
- Upfront payments for an item
- Cash refunds from suppliers for returned items
- Writing a check
Sastrify uses these data points to generate discovered subscriptions for newly discovered tools and spend information. Here's how:
- We use a matching algorithm to cross reference the vendor names we have in our extensive SaaS vendor database with the supplier or vendor names discovered via the integration.
- If the vendors are already listed as part of the active subscription list (Tool Stack), the integration will not create duplicates, and only update the spend tab of the correct tools or subscriptions.
- If the vendors are not part of the the active subscription list but are successfully matched to our listed SaaS vendors, Sastrify will create new subscriptions, list them under the Discovered tab, and attach their spend. Learn more about how to work with the Discovered page in this article.
- From bills and direct costs of those existing and newly discovered tools, Sastrify will populate the spend and pull attachments or invoices (if available).
- It will create spend line items in the platform based on bill information such as date, amount, and currency.
- If an actual invoice file is available, the integration also gets it as part of the data synchronization. A bill without an attachment is still considered valid.
Once they are successfully pulled into Sastrify, both bills and direct costs are available to you under the "Spend" tab (Type: Automated Import).
If there is an invoice or attachment associated with a spend item, the name of the spend item will appear as a hyperlink, allowing access to the actual document.
Frequently Asked Questions
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback