- Set up and populate your SaaS stack
- How Sastrify provides 24/7 coverage of your stack
- Renewal Management: Define renewal dates & reminders
- Assign and modify Tool Owners
- Visualize your stack with your subscription list
- Upload your SaaS documents into Sastrify
- Sastrify Support: Report issues and track procurement involvements
- Roll out Sastrify across your organization
- Sastrify's Commitment to Security and Privacy Standards
- Tool Discovery via SSO (Single Sign-On) integrations
- Using Google Workspace SSO for Tool Discovery
- Use Discovered Page to detect active subscriptions
- Manually add a new tool subscription
- Bulk upload of SaaS invoices
- Forward your SaaS documents via email
- Navigate and get the most out of the Overview page
- Manage activities and collaborate using custom tasks
- Task Automation: Streamline the creation of routine tasks
- Archive or delete inactive subscriptions
- Change notification preferences
- Understanding Renewal Statuses & Actions
- Workflows: Automate procurement processes with consistency
- Form Component Guide for Sastrify Form Builder
- Using Procurement Initiatives for new purchase & renewal
- Get expert support by involving Sastrify in your initiatives
- Get Pricing Benchmarks through Sastrify (Beta Version)
- Vendor Insights: Tool-specific information at your fingertips
- Purchase your SaaS through the SastriMarket
- Control your cloud costs with SastriCloud
- Integrate your ERP & Accounting software with Sastrify
- Utilize Usage Analytics for full usage visibility
- Integrate Pleo with Sastrify
- Validate and fine-tune spend data with Spend Import
- How to connect Microsoft Dynamics
- How to connect Netsuite
- How to connect Quickbooks
- Import spend data from Candis to Sastrify
- Import spend data from Spendesk to Sastrify
- Import spend data from Pleo to Sastrify
- Import spend data from Moss to Sastrify
- Import spend data from DATEV to Sastrify
- Zoom Usage Analytics Integration Guide
- ERP & Accounting Integration FAQs
- Discovery via SSO Integration FAQs
- Usage Analytics FAQs
- Achieved & Potential Savings FAQs
- What is SaaS and Sastrify's scope of work?
- Who can invite a new user?
- Who receives the renewal alerts or reminders?
- How does Sastrify work with currencies?
- Is the spend data from accounting export always up-to-date?
- How to work with benchmark prices
- When and how to involve Sastrify in a contract evaluation or negotiation?
- How does Sastrify interact with SaaS vendors?
- How do you handle confidentiality clauses in vendor contracts?
- Does Sastrify handle SaaS contract termination?
- Why is contract data essential for benchmarking and negotiation support?
- My invoice's processing has failed. What do I do?
- Connecting your accounting software with Sastrify
- How to assign Tool Owners
- What Sastrify can do for Tool Owners
- How to set renewal dates
- How to set up a company-wide renewal reminder
- How to keep your tool stack updated
- How to set up, activate, and use a Workflow
- How to invite new users to Sastrify
- How to use Procurement Initiatives for new purchase & renewal
- How to involve Sastrify in your procurement initiatives
- How to collaborate using custom tasks
- Report issues and track procurement involvements
- Best Practices on how to work with Procurement Initiatives
- Get Pricing Benchmarks through Sastrify
- How to set up direct usage analytics integration
- How to set up SSO usage analytics integrations
- How to work with the Discovered tab
- How to use subscription tags
- How to perform budgeting using Sastrify
- Walk-through of the subscription detail page
Roll out Sastrify across your organization Print
Modified on: Tue, 20 Feb, 2024 at 5:45 AM
IN THIS ARTICLE
- Why is this important?
- Practical steps and recommendations
- Customized materials to introduce & share Sastrify internally
Establishing an internal understanding and garnering buy-in from key stakeholders and from a wider group of people within the company are pivotal steps in this journey.
If you’re a tool owner or admin using Sastrify to manage your SaaS or, if you’re the person who brought Sastrify into your organization, bridging the gap of awareness among your peers and team members is crucial.
- You will want to make sure your peers and team know about Sastrify and start using it to achieve the goals you have set out for them.
- You will also want them to understand the value Sastrify can bring to them on a daily basis.
- This proactive approach aligns with the broader objective of ensuring not only the successful adoption of Sastrify but also its integration into the daily workflows of your colleagues.
Bringing your peers, team, and fellow tool owners within the organization on board will breathe life into these benefits, amplifying the software's potential impact on productivity and cost-effectiveness:
- Better control over SaaS renewals
- Improved organization and collaboration amongst your team
- Less time spend on manual SaaS management tasks
- More time to be strategic and proactive with your initiatives
- More time and money saved
Practical steps and recommendations
For Sastrify Admins (Sastrify's main point of contact)
- Full onboarding:
Utilize the Settings > User Management section to efficiently invite all tool owners to the Sastrify platform. There is no limit to the number of people you can register in Sastrify, and you can customize user roles for different individuals.
- Establish ownership:
Assign tool owners to their respective tools within Sastrify, fostering a sense of ownership and responsibility.
- Effective communication:
Leverage internal communication channels such as email or Slack to inform tool owners about your Sastrify project. Clearly articulate its relevance and the reasons behind its initiation to ensure widespread understanding.
- Work with your CSM:
Share a complete list of key tool owners with your CSM for targeted outreach, and invite your key tool owners to your scheduled Sastrify touch points or check-ins to facilitate direct communication with your CSM.
- Get them involved:
Encourage tool owners to participate in periodic webinars organized by the Sastrify team to enhance engagement.
For Department Heads and Team Managers
- Gain widespread consensus:
Stress the platform's significance both to your team members and to your peers.
- Establish ownership:
Assign tool owners to relevant subscriptions on your platform.
- Coordinated onboarding training:
Collaborate with your CSM to coordinate a team training session for seamless onboarding.
For Tool Owners
- Managerial advocacy for adoption:
If you are facing challenges in getting your team to use Sastrify, seek management support to emphasize the importance of Sastrify for effective SaaS management.
- Inspire through success stories:
Share tangible success stories, showcasing time and cost savings achieved through Sastrify, to inspire your team.
Customized materials to introduce & share Sastrify internally
Over the years of working with numerous companies, we've found that sharing the successes achieved with Sastrify within their organizations serves as a powerful catalyst for inspiring new tool owners and colleagues. It creates a ripple effect that encourages others within the same companies to join the momentum and experience the transformative benefits firsthand.
To facilitate your efforts, we provide the following resources that are readily available and can be downloaded from this article (located at the bottom of this page):
- A presentation deck on "Rolling Out Sastrify" that can be used as an internal resource that is designed to be adaptable and can be tailored to meet the specific needs and requirements of the organization's learning objectives.
- A customized, ready-to-use "Customer-led Sastrify Adoption" communicaton template, uniquely created for your company. This can be used to integrate Sastrify internally, leveraging communication channels such as Slack, email, or your company newsletter.
In addition to the two resources above, our Customer Success team can also provide a full breakdown of the achieved savings details associated with specific set of tools (upon request), detailing the savings achieved and the methodology behind it. Please contact your CSM.
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback