Authentication & User Management
- Set up and populate your SaaS stack
- How Sastrify provides 24/7 coverage of your stack
- Renewal Management: Define renewal dates & reminders
- Assign and modify Tool Owners
- Visualize your stack with your subscription list
- Upload your SaaS documents into Sastrify
- Sastrify Support: Report issues and track procurement involvements
- Roll out Sastrify across your organization
- Sastrify's Commitment to Security and Privacy Standards
- Tool Discovery via SSO (Single Sign-On) integrations
- Using Google Workspace SSO for Tool Discovery
- Use Discovered Page to detect active subscriptions
- Manually add a new tool subscription
- Bulk upload of SaaS invoices
- Forward your SaaS documents via email
- Navigate and get the most out of the Overview page
- Manage activities and collaborate using custom tasks
- Task Automation: Streamline the creation of routine tasks
- Archive or delete inactive subscriptions
- Change notification preferences
- Understanding Renewal Statuses & Actions
- Workflows: Automate procurement processes with consistency
- Form Component Guide for Sastrify Form Builder
- Using Procurement Initiatives for new purchase & renewal
- Get expert support by involving Sastrify in your initiatives
- Get Pricing Benchmarks through Sastrify (Beta Version)
- Vendor Insights: Tool-specific information at your fingertips
- Purchase your SaaS through the SastriMarket
- Control your cloud costs with SastriCloud
- Integrate your ERP & Accounting software with Sastrify
- Utilize Usage Analytics for full usage visibility
- Integrate Pleo with Sastrify
- Validate and fine-tune spend data with Spend Import
- How to connect Microsoft Dynamics
- How to connect Netsuite
- How to connect Quickbooks
- Import spend data from Candis to Sastrify
- Import spend data from Spendesk to Sastrify
- Import spend data from Pleo to Sastrify
- Import spend data from Moss to Sastrify
- Import spend data from DATEV to Sastrify
- Zoom Usage Analytics Integration Guide
- ERP & Accounting Integration FAQs
- Discovery via SSO Integration FAQs
- Usage Analytics FAQs
- Achieved & Potential Savings FAQs
- What is SaaS and Sastrify's scope of work?
- Who can invite a new user?
- Who receives the renewal alerts or reminders?
- How does Sastrify work with currencies?
- Is the spend data from accounting export always up-to-date?
- How to work with benchmark prices
- When and how to involve Sastrify in a contract evaluation or negotiation?
- How does Sastrify interact with SaaS vendors?
- How do you handle confidentiality clauses in vendor contracts?
- Does Sastrify handle SaaS contract termination?
- Why is contract data essential for benchmarking and negotiation support?
- My invoice's processing has failed. What do I do?
- Connecting your accounting software with Sastrify
- How to assign Tool Owners
- What Sastrify can do for Tool Owners
- How to set renewal dates
- How to set up a company-wide renewal reminder
- How to keep your tool stack updated
- How to set up, activate, and use a Workflow
- How to invite new users to Sastrify
- How to use Procurement Initiatives for new purchase & renewal
- How to involve Sastrify in your procurement initiatives
- How to collaborate using custom tasks
- Report issues and track procurement involvements
- Best Practices on how to work with Procurement Initiatives
- Get Pricing Benchmarks through Sastrify
- How to set up direct usage analytics integration
- How to set up SSO usage analytics integrations
- How to work with the Discovered tab
- How to use subscription tags
- How to perform budgeting using Sastrify
- Walk-through of the subscription detail page
Okta SSO Login & Authentication Configuration Guide Print
Modified on: Tue, 20 Feb, 2024 at 7:24 AM
Sastrify is now in the Okta integration catalog. Platinum customers using Okta can log in securely to Sastrify directly from Okta, bypassing the Sastrify login page and password management. Streamlined access for enhanced convenience.
In this configuration guide, you will learn how to set up Okta single sign-on (SSO) login and authentication for your access to Sastrify.
IN THIS ARTICLE
- Supported features
- Configuration Steps
- How to setup login workflow from Identity Provider (IDP)
- Single Sign-On (OpenID Connect) initiated via Okta
- Automatically creates user accounts in Sastrify when Single-Sign-On initiated by your Okta users
- Install the Sastrify application in your Okta instance.
- If you haven't already, sign up and create a Sastrify account.
- Follow the configuration steps below to set everything up.
After installing the application, you will need to send some information to Sastrify.
You will also need to edit one of the app settings.
1. Gather information from Okta
- In the Okta admin page, click on the Sastrify application and then navigate to the Sign On tab.
- Copy the values for Client ID and Client secret (click the eye button to toggle the visibility).
- There should be a section qith a link titled OpenID Provider Metadata. Click this link.
- In the displayed JSON document, locate a key titled “issuer” and copy the URL value.
2. Send the information to Sastrify
Once you have all the information (summarized below), email it to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Client ID
- Client Secret
- Issuer URL
The Customer Support team will process your request and contact you once the integration is configured.
3. Edit Sastrify app
In the Settings page of your Sastrify app, under Authentication settings, select "Log in with Okta" and confirm.
How to setup login workflow from Identity Provider (IDP)
If you want to log in to Sastrify directly from Okta instead of using the app from the integration network, you'll need to create a bookmark within Okta.
The steps are:
1. Contact your Okta admin, because the whole setup has to be done by them. They will need to create a Sastrify application in the Okta admin dashboard.
2. Once this is created, go to Applications > Browse App Catalog in Okta
3. Search for the "Bookmark app"
4. Click the "Add integration" button
5. Under "Application Label", give this bookmark a name. Under "URL", add the name of the URL we provided you. Then click "Done":
6. As a final step, make sure that the users who should have access to Sastrify are assigned to this bookmark in Okta by clicking "Assign":
7. And that's it! You should now be able to access Sastrify from the Okta dashboard using the bookmark you just created.
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback