Advanced Integration & Setup
- How Sastrify provides 24/7 coverage of your stack
- Upload your documents into Sastrify
- Forward your documents via Email
- How to populate your Sastrify account
- Create a new subscription
- User Roles: what are the differences?
- Sastrify Academy: learn everything you need about Sastirfy and SaaS Procurement!
- Collaborating in Sastrify: invite your colleagues and assign Tool Owners
- Sastrify Support: address platform issues and track procurement involvements
- Trouble signing in?
- Add, delete, or change Tool Owners
- Working with documents in Subscriptions
- Deleting and archiving subscriptions
- Create Automated Tasks based on the subscription status
- Digitalise your subscription tool list
- Bulk upload of invoices
- Make the most out of your Overview Page
- Checking your notification settings
- Purchase your SaaS through the SastriMarket
- How to start Procurement Initiatives
- Involving Sastrify in your Procurement Initiatives
- Beta: How to include multiple tools in Procurement Initiatives
- Renewal Management
- Vendor Insights
- The Approval Workflows: Simplify requesting and processing new tools
- Beta: Get Pricing Benchmarks through Sastrify
- Single Sign-On (SSO): What it is and how it can be used for Tool Discovery
- How to use our Google integration
- Okta Configuration Guide
- Accounting software integrations: how it works
- Transfer data from Candis.io into Sastrify
- Transfer data from Spendesk into Sastrify
- Transfer data from Pleo into Sastrify
- Transfer data from Moss into Sastrify
- Transfer data from DATEV into Sastrify
- Pleo Zapier Integration: how to establish and work with it
- Discover all tools used in your company
- How to connect Netsuite
- How to connect Quickbooks
- Usage Analytics: Optimize your spend based on active users
- What tools are considered SaaS?
- When and how to involve Sastrify in a contract evaluation or negotiation?
- Is the spend data always up-to-date?
- Who can invite a new user?
- Who receives the renewal alerts?
- How do you handle confidentiality clauses in vendor contracts?
- How does Sastrify interact with vendors?
- Does Sastrify handle SaaS contract termination?
- How does Sastrify work with currencies?
- How to work with price benchmarks
- Google SSO integration FAQs
- ERP & Accounting tool integrations FAQs
- Why is contract data essential for benchmarking and negotiation support?
- My invoice's processing has failed. What do I do?
- Alex Dussurgey - Head of Procurement
- Katja Rickert - Team Lead Purchasing
- Hani Mattar - Team Lead Purchasing
- Tim Hintze - Senior SaaS Procurement Specialist
- Francis van Brussel - Senior SaaS Procurement Specialist
- Oriane Houenou - Senior IT Buyer
- Pablo Verde - IT Buyer
- Irem Koroglu - IT Buyer
- Natasha Reid - IT Buyer
- Armin Nadafian - IT Buyer
- Yigit Okudan - IT Buyer
- Accounting Integrations and their benefits
- How Sastrify provides 24/7 coverage of your stack: assigning Tool Owners
- How Sastrify provides 24/7 coverage of your stack: setting Renewal dates
- How to set up, activate, and use an approval workflow (1-level)
- How to set up a multidepartment Approval Workflow
- Invite users to Sastrify
- What Sastrify can do for Tool Owners
- How to request a new tool, track your initiatives or approvals
- Involving Sastrify in your Procurement Initiatives
- Sastrify Support: track procurement involvements and request support
- How to collaborate using custom tasks
- How to use the Discovered Tools tab
- How to set up direct integration Usage Analytics
- How to set up SSO Usage Analytics (Okta)
- How to use subscription tags
- How to set up company wide Renewal Reminder Alerts
Okta Configuration Guide Print
Modified on: Tue, 28 Nov, 2023 at 3:28 PM
In this article you will find how to set up Okta single Sign-On integration for your access to Sastrify.
In this article:
- Supported features
- Configuration steps
- How to setup login workflow for Identity Provider (IDP)
- Single Sign-On (OpenID Connect) initiated via Okta
- Automatically creates user accounts in Sastrify when Single-Sign-On initiated by your Okta users
- Install the Sastrify application in your Okta instance
- If you haven't already, sign up and create a Sastrify account
- Complete the steps below to set everything up
After installing the application, you need to send some information to Sastrify.
You will also need to edit one of the App-settings.
1. Gather information from Okta
- In the Okta admin page, click on the Sastrify application and then navigate to the Sign On tab
- Copy the values of Client ID and Client secret (click the eye button to toggle the visibility)
- There should be a section that has a link titled OpenID Provider Metadata. Click this link.
- In the JSON document shown, look for a key titled “issuer” and copy the URL-value
2. Send the information to Sastrify
Once you have all the information (summarized below), email it to email@example.com
- Client ID
- Client Secret
- Issuer URL
The Customer Support team will handle your request and get back to you once the integration is configured.
3. Edit Sastrify app
In the Settings page of your Sastrify app, under Authentication settings select "Log in with Okta" and confirm.
How to setup login workflow from Identity Provider (IDP)
If you want to login to Sastrify from Okta directly, instead of using the app from the integration network, you will need to create a bookmark within Okta.
The steps are:
1. Contact your Okta admin, as the whole setup needs to be done by them. They need to create a Sastrify application in the Okta admin dashboard.
2. Once that is created, in Okta, go to Applications> Browse App Catalog:
3. Search for the "Bookmark app":
4. Click on "Add integration":
5. On "Application label", give this bookmark a name. Under "URL", add the name of the URL that we provided to you. Then click on "Done":
6. As a final step: make sure that the users that should have access to Sastrify are assigned to this bookmark in Okta by clicking on "Assign":
7. And that's it! You should now be able to access Sastrify from the Okta dashboard through the bookmark that you just created.
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback