Procurement Process & Insights
- Set up and populate your SaaS stack
- How Sastrify provides 24/7 coverage of your stack
- Renewal Management: Define renewal dates & reminders
- Assign and modify Tool Owners
- Visualize your stack with your subscription list
- Upload your SaaS documents into Sastrify
- Sastrify Support: Report issues and track procurement involvements
- Roll out Sastrify across your organization
- Sastrify's Commitment to Security and Privacy Standards
- Tool Discovery via SSO (Single Sign-On) integrations
- Using Google Workspace SSO for Tool Discovery
- Use Discovered Page to detect active subscriptions
- Manually add a new tool subscription
- Bulk upload of SaaS invoices
- Forward your SaaS documents via email
- Navigate and get the most out of the Overview page
- Manage activities and collaborate using custom tasks
- Task Automation: Streamline the creation of routine tasks
- Archive or delete inactive subscriptions
- Change notification preferences
- Understanding Renewal Statuses & Actions
- Workflows: Automate procurement processes with consistency
- Form Component Guide for Sastrify Form Builder
- Using Procurement Initiatives for new purchase & renewal
- Get expert support by involving Sastrify in your initiatives
- Get Pricing Benchmarks through Sastrify (Beta Version)
- Vendor Insights: Tool-specific information at your fingertips
- Purchase your SaaS through the SastriMarket
- Control your cloud costs with SastriCloud
- Integrate your ERP & Accounting software with Sastrify
- Utilize Usage Analytics for full usage visibility
- Integrate Pleo with Sastrify
- Validate and fine-tune spend data with Spend Import
- How to connect Microsoft Dynamics
- How to connect Netsuite
- How to connect Quickbooks
- Import spend data from Candis to Sastrify
- Import spend data from Spendesk to Sastrify
- Import spend data from Pleo to Sastrify
- Import spend data from Moss to Sastrify
- Import spend data from DATEV to Sastrify
- Zoom Usage Analytics Integration Guide
- ERP & Accounting Integration FAQs
- Discovery via SSO Integration FAQs
- Usage Analytics FAQs
- Achieved & Potential Savings FAQs
- What is SaaS and Sastrify's scope of work?
- Who can invite a new user?
- Who receives the renewal alerts or reminders?
- How does Sastrify work with currencies?
- Is the spend data from accounting export always up-to-date?
- How to work with benchmark prices
- When and how to involve Sastrify in a contract evaluation or negotiation?
- How does Sastrify interact with SaaS vendors?
- How do you handle confidentiality clauses in vendor contracts?
- Does Sastrify handle SaaS contract termination?
- Why is contract data essential for benchmarking and negotiation support?
- My invoice's processing has failed. What do I do?
- Connecting your accounting software with Sastrify
- How to assign Tool Owners
- What Sastrify can do for Tool Owners
- How to set renewal dates
- How to set up a company-wide renewal reminder
- How to keep your tool stack updated
- How to set up, activate, and use a Workflow
- How to invite new users to Sastrify
- How to use Procurement Initiatives for new purchase & renewal
- How to involve Sastrify in your procurement initiatives
- How to collaborate using custom tasks
- Report issues and track procurement involvements
- Best Practices on how to work with Procurement Initiatives
- Get Pricing Benchmarks through Sastrify
- How to set up direct usage analytics integration
- How to set up SSO usage analytics integrations
- How to work with the Discovered tab
- How to use subscription tags
- How to perform budgeting using Sastrify
- Walk-through of the subscription detail page
Get expert support by involving Sastrify in your initiatives Print
Modified on: Tue, 20 Feb, 2024 at 5:53 AM
When driving your procurement initiatives, you have the option to request Sastrify's support and involve our IT buyers in your process.
Involve Sastrify is a feature nested within the Procurement Initiative feature and when selected, it will trigger the creation of a Procurement Request where an IT Buyer from a group of Sastrify's experienced Procurement Team will assist you to accomplish a specific task within your Procurement Initiative.
Tasks can range from: negotiation and renewal support (where our team will either negotiate on your behalf or support you with strategy and expert advice) to performing a custom benchmarking exercise and scouring the market to find suitable alternative tools. For each engagement, our team works to a strict 8-hour (1 business day) SLA to provide you with a timely response and then works to get you the best deals possible.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
How to involve Sastrify
Locate the "Involve Sastrify" button on the tool line item under the Tools section of the initiative detail page. Clicking the button will open a input request form.
Here you can select the type of involvement you require:
- Request benchmark
- Renewal & Negotiation support
- Find alternatives
Depending on the type of engagement selected, the following fields within the form will vary. To ensure that you receive the best service and that our IT buyer has a complete picture for the necessary preliminary work, we ask that you please always:
- Upload all relevant documents (e.g. current contract, quotes, proposals, as well as invoices or other documents that may be useful for the process).
- Provide us with complete, clear information by filling out all input fields and specifying them as accurately as possible.
Pro Tip: With a complete and clear set of information, our team will also be able to get started right away, eliminating the need to go back and forth with you later to request additional information, which can negatively impact resolution time
Please note that documents submitted to Sastrify during a procurement engagement are not automatically transferred to a subscription.You can upload the documents to a subscription in two ways:
- Manually: Download the documents from the Procurement Involvement, then upload them in the Document tab within the subscription once it is activated.
- Semi-manually: Download the documents from the engagement, then upload them with the documents within the original renewal or new purchase initiative in the Document section. When the tool is renewed or activated, the documents are automatically transferred to the subscription (see image below).
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback