- How Sastrify provides 24/7 coverage of your stack
- Upload your documents into Sastrify
- Forward your documents via Email
- How to populate your Sastrify account
- Create a new subscription
- User Roles: what are the differences?
- Sastrify Academy: learn everything you need about Sastirfy and SaaS Procurement!
- Collaborating in Sastrify: invite your colleagues and assign Tool Owners
- Sastrify Support: address platform issues and track procurement involvements
- Trouble signing in?
- Add, delete, or change Tool Owners
- Working with documents in Subscriptions
- Deleting and archiving subscriptions
- Create Automated Tasks based on the subscription status
- Digitalise your subscription tool list
- Bulk upload of invoices
- Make the most out of your Overview Page
- Checking your notification settings
- Purchase your SaaS through the SastriMarket
- How to start Procurement Initiatives
- Involving Sastrify in your Procurement Initiatives
- Beta: How to include multiple tools in Procurement Initiatives
- Renewal Management
- Vendor Insights
- The Approval Workflows: Simplify requesting and processing new tools
- Beta: Get Pricing Benchmarks through Sastrify
- Single Sign-On (SSO): What it is and how it can be used for Tool Discovery
- How to use our Google integration
- Okta Configuration Guide
- Accounting software integrations: how it works
- Transfer data from Candis.io into Sastrify
- Transfer data from Spendesk into Sastrify
- Transfer data from Pleo into Sastrify
- Transfer data from Moss into Sastrify
- Transfer data from DATEV into Sastrify
- Pleo Zapier Integration: how to establish and work with it
- Discover all tools used in your company
- How to connect Netsuite
- How to connect Quickbooks
- Usage Analytics: Optimize your spend based on active users
- What tools are considered SaaS?
- When and how to involve Sastrify in a contract evaluation or negotiation?
- Is the spend data always up-to-date?
- Who can invite a new user?
- Who receives the renewal alerts?
- How do you handle confidentiality clauses in vendor contracts?
- How does Sastrify interact with vendors?
- Does Sastrify handle SaaS contract termination?
- How does Sastrify work with currencies?
- How to work with price benchmarks
- Google SSO integration FAQs
- ERP & Accounting tool integrations FAQs
- Why is contract data essential for benchmarking and negotiation support?
- My invoice's processing has failed. What do I do?
- Alex Dussurgey - Head of Procurement
- Katja Rickert - Team Lead Purchasing
- Hani Mattar - Team Lead Purchasing
- Tim Hintze - Senior SaaS Procurement Specialist
- Francis van Brussel - Senior SaaS Procurement Specialist
- Oriane Houenou - Senior IT Buyer
- Pablo Verde - IT Buyer
- Irem Koroglu - IT Buyer
- Natasha Reid - IT Buyer
- Armin Nadafian - IT Buyer
- Yigit Okudan - IT Buyer
- Accounting Integrations and their benefits
- How Sastrify provides 24/7 coverage of your stack: assigning Tool Owners
- How Sastrify provides 24/7 coverage of your stack: setting Renewal dates
- How to set up, activate, and use an approval workflow (1-level)
- How to set up a multidepartment Approval Workflow
- Invite users to Sastrify
- What Sastrify can do for Tool Owners
- How to request a new tool, track your initiatives or approvals
- Involving Sastrify in your Procurement Initiatives
- Sastrify Support: track procurement involvements and request support
- How to collaborate using custom tasks
- How to use the Discovered Tools tab
- How to set up direct integration Usage Analytics
- How to set up SSO Usage Analytics (Okta)
- How to use subscription tags
- How to set up company wide Renewal Reminder Alerts
Sastrify Support: address platform issues and track procurement involvements Print
Modified on: Tue, 28 Nov, 2023 at 3:22 PM
Sastrify Support feature enables our customers to request support about our platform, as well as track the status of procurement involvements.
The Support tab can be found on the left sidebar in your Sastrify account, as shown below:
Sastrify App Support
Use this tab if you have an issue to report or feedback to share with regards to the platform. The process is described below:
- Select the type of request: Report an Issue, General Question, Give Feedback or Other.
- Add a comment describing the reason for your request.
- If necessary, add available documents or screenshots to describe your request in more detail.
- Once the request is submitted, our Customer Support Manager will come back to you as soon as possible.
- Once a request is created, the ticket status is automatically set to Open.
- When the ticket is being addressed, the status changes to In Progress.
- After the request is resolved, the ticket remains in this tab with a Closed status, allowing you to track the entire history of your requests.
- Capture your business needs
- Awaiting vendor meeting acceptance
- Negotiation in Progress
- Benchmarking in Progress
- Proposal reviews by you
- Your Legal & Security Review
- Awaiting your signature
- Proposal Rejected
- Proposal Accepted
Once the request is created and submitted, Sastrify will contact you within one business day. The ticket is closed once the reason for the request has been addressed. Sastrify will also close the ticket in case of not receiving a response within 2 to 3 weeks.
In addition, from this tab, you can follow the link to the Sastriverse. There, you can access the Knowledge Base, which contains articles about everything Sastrify, as well as our Academy, where you can find various trainings and certifications.
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback