Advanced Integration & Setup
- How Sastrify provides 24/7 coverage of your stack
- Upload your documents into Sastrify
- Forward your documents via Email
- How to populate your Sastrify account
- Create a new subscription
- User Roles: what are the differences?
- Sastrify Academy: learn everything you need about Sastirfy and SaaS Procurement!
- Collaborating in Sastrify: invite your colleagues and assign Tool Owners
- Sastrify Support: address platform issues and track procurement involvements
- Trouble signing in?
- Add, delete, or change Tool Owners
- Working with documents in Subscriptions
- Deleting and archiving subscriptions
- Create Automated Tasks based on the subscription status
- Digitalise your subscription tool list
- Bulk upload of invoices
- Make the most out of your Overview Page
- Checking your notification settings
- Purchase your SaaS through the SastriMarket
- How to start Procurement Initiatives
- Involving Sastrify in your Procurement Initiatives
- Beta: How to include multiple tools in Procurement Initiatives
- Renewal Management
- Vendor Insights
- The Approval Workflows: Simplify requesting and processing new tools
- Beta: Get Pricing Benchmarks through Sastrify
- Single Sign-On (SSO): What it is and how it can be used for Tool Discovery
- How to use our Google integration
- Okta Configuration Guide
- Accounting software integrations: how it works
- Transfer data from Candis.io into Sastrify
- Transfer data from Spendesk into Sastrify
- Transfer data from Pleo into Sastrify
- Transfer data from Moss into Sastrify
- Transfer data from DATEV into Sastrify
- Pleo Zapier Integration: how to establish and work with it
- Discover all tools used in your company
- How to connect Netsuite
- How to connect Quickbooks
- Usage Analytics: Optimize your spend based on active users
- What tools are considered SaaS?
- When and how to involve Sastrify in a contract evaluation or negotiation?
- Is the spend data always up-to-date?
- Who can invite a new user?
- Who receives the renewal alerts?
- How do you handle confidentiality clauses in vendor contracts?
- How does Sastrify interact with vendors?
- Does Sastrify handle SaaS contract termination?
- How does Sastrify work with currencies?
- How to work with price benchmarks
- Google SSO integration FAQs
- ERP & Accounting tool integrations FAQs
- Why is contract data essential for benchmarking and negotiation support?
- My invoice's processing has failed. What do I do?
- Alex Dussurgey - Head of Procurement
- Katja Rickert - Team Lead Purchasing
- Hani Mattar - Team Lead Purchasing
- Tim Hintze - Senior SaaS Procurement Specialist
- Francis van Brussel - Senior SaaS Procurement Specialist
- Oriane Houenou - Senior IT Buyer
- Pablo Verde - IT Buyer
- Irem Koroglu - IT Buyer
- Natasha Reid - IT Buyer
- Armin Nadafian - IT Buyer
- Yigit Okudan - IT Buyer
- Accounting Integrations and their benefits
- How Sastrify provides 24/7 coverage of your stack: assigning Tool Owners
- How Sastrify provides 24/7 coverage of your stack: setting Renewal dates
- How to set up, activate, and use an approval workflow (1-level)
- How to set up a multidepartment Approval Workflow
- Invite users to Sastrify
- What Sastrify can do for Tool Owners
- How to request a new tool, track your initiatives or approvals
- Involving Sastrify in your Procurement Initiatives
- Sastrify Support: track procurement involvements and request support
- How to collaborate using custom tasks
- How to use the Discovered Tools tab
- How to set up direct integration Usage Analytics
- How to set up SSO Usage Analytics (Okta)
- How to use subscription tags
- How to set up company wide Renewal Reminder Alerts
Accounting software integrations: how it works Print
Modified on: Tue, 28 Nov, 2023 at 3:29 PM
You can easily discover which subscriptions your teams are using, and thus paying for, with just a few clicks. This is possible if you are using any of the following software: Netsuite, Xero, Quickbooks, Sage, Freshbooks, Microsoft Dynamics, Zohobooks or Sage Intacct.
Once the connection is enabled, it will automatically generate a list of subscriptions that your company is currently using, and display the amount spent on these subscriptions up until the point when the integration was established. The integration will continue to update the spend on a daily basis.
To activate the connection, go to your Settings > Discovery, and follow the instructions after selecting the software you want to connect to.
Take into account that only the admin of the accounting tool and the Sastrify Admin can activate these.
You are able to connect multiple accounts to your integration, whether it is Netsuite, Xero, Quickbooks, Sage, Freshbooks or Zohobooks, so it does not have to be a single account for your organisation.
Please note that the processing of uploaded documents can take up to three working days.
What data does Sastrify pull?
When an integration is set up with one of these tools: Netsuite, Xero, Quickbooks, Sage, Freshbooks, or Zohobooks, it will retrieve three data points on a daily basis:
- Direct Costs,
- And their related suppliers/vendors
Bills are recurring costs that contain details such as:
- The date and time when the bill was recorded in the accounting system
- The amount of the bill and its currency
- The supplier from whom the bill was received
- The line items indicating what the bill is for
Direct costs are one-time purchases that include:
- Upfront payments for an item
- Cash refunds from suppliers for returned items
- Writing a check
Sastrify uses these data points to automatically generate discovered subscriptions for newly discovered tools and spend information. Here's how:
- With the supplier info, it creates a list of discovered subscriptions from different SaaS suppliers or vendors by mapping the initial findings against our vendors listed in our database. If we get subscriptions we haven't discovered yet, we create a subscription under the Discovered Tools tab and attach the detected spend.
- If the tools are already listed as part of the active subscription list (Company Tools), the integration will not create duplicates, and only update the spend tab of the subscriptions. If there are tools that are not in our vendor database, they will fail the matching process and the integration will not add them to the list or the "Discovered Tools" page.
- From bills and direct costs, Sastrify will populate the spend and pull attachments or invoices (if available).
- It will create spend line items in the platform based on bill information such as date, amount, and currency.
- if an actual invoice file is available, the integration also gets it as part of the data synchronization. A bill without an attachment is still considered valid.
Once they are successfully pulled into Sastrify, both bills and direct costs are available to you under the "Spend" tab (Type: Automated Import).
If there is an invoice or attachment associated with a spend item, the name of the spend item will appear as a hyperlink, allowing access to the actual document.
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback