- Set up and populate your SaaS stack
- How Sastrify provides 24/7 coverage of your stack
- Renewal Management: Define renewal dates & reminders
- Assign and modify Tool Owners
- Visualize your stack with your subscription list
- Upload your SaaS documents into Sastrify
- Sastrify Support: Report issues and track procurement involvements
- Roll out Sastrify across your organization
- Sastrify's Commitment to Security and Privacy Standards
- Tool Discovery via SSO (Single Sign-On) integrations
- Using Google Workspace SSO for Tool Discovery
- Use Discovered Page to detect active subscriptions
- Manually add a new tool subscription
- Bulk upload of SaaS invoices
- Forward your SaaS documents via email
- Navigate and get the most out of the Overview page
- Manage activities and collaborate using custom tasks
- Task Automation: Streamline the creation of routine tasks
- Archive or delete inactive subscriptions
- Change notification preferences
- Understanding Renewal Statuses & Actions
- Workflows: Automate procurement processes with consistency
- Form Component Guide for Sastrify Form Builder
- Using Procurement Initiatives for new purchase & renewal
- Get expert support by involving Sastrify in your initiatives
- Get Pricing Benchmarks through Sastrify (Beta Version)
- Vendor Insights: Tool-specific information at your fingertips
- Purchase your SaaS through the SastriMarket
- Control your cloud costs with SastriCloud
- Integrate your ERP & Accounting software with Sastrify
- Utilize Usage Analytics for full usage visibility
- Integrate Pleo with Sastrify
- Validate and fine-tune spend data with Spend Import
- How to connect Microsoft Dynamics
- How to connect Netsuite
- How to connect Quickbooks
- Import spend data from Candis to Sastrify
- Import spend data from Spendesk to Sastrify
- Import spend data from Pleo to Sastrify
- Import spend data from Moss to Sastrify
- Import spend data from DATEV to Sastrify
- Zoom Usage Analytics Integration Guide
- ERP & Accounting Integration FAQs
- Discovery via SSO Integration FAQs
- Usage Analytics FAQs
- Achieved & Potential Savings FAQs
- What is SaaS and Sastrify's scope of work?
- Who can invite a new user?
- Who receives the renewal alerts or reminders?
- How does Sastrify work with currencies?
- Is the spend data from accounting export always up-to-date?
- How to work with benchmark prices
- When and how to involve Sastrify in a contract evaluation or negotiation?
- How does Sastrify interact with SaaS vendors?
- How do you handle confidentiality clauses in vendor contracts?
- Does Sastrify handle SaaS contract termination?
- Why is contract data essential for benchmarking and negotiation support?
- My invoice's processing has failed. What do I do?
- Connecting your accounting software with Sastrify
- How to assign Tool Owners
- What Sastrify can do for Tool Owners
- How to set renewal dates
- How to set up a company-wide renewal reminder
- How to keep your tool stack updated
- How to set up, activate, and use a Workflow
- How to invite new users to Sastrify
- How to use Procurement Initiatives for new purchase & renewal
- How to involve Sastrify in your procurement initiatives
- How to collaborate using custom tasks
- Report issues and track procurement involvements
- Best Practices on how to work with Procurement Initiatives
- Get Pricing Benchmarks through Sastrify
- How to set up direct usage analytics integration
- How to set up SSO usage analytics integrations
- How to work with the Discovered tab
- How to use subscription tags
- How to perform budgeting using Sastrify
- Walk-through of the subscription detail page
Sastrify Support: Report issues and track procurement involvements Print
Modified on: Tue, 20 Feb, 2024 at 5:45 AM
Sastrify Support page is the place to report any technical issues or send feedback related to the platform. This page also allows you to get an overview of all Sastrify engagements in your procurement initiatives, in case our procurement team is involved in helping you with renewal negotiations or benchmarking.
IN THIS ARTICLE
- Sastrify App Support
- Access to Sastriverse
- Tracking Procurement Involvements
- How long does it take for Sastrify to respond to a support request?
The Sastrify Support page can be accessed by clicking on Support on the left sidebar in your Sastrify platform, as shown below:
Sastrify App Support
Whether you need support using our platform or have some general feedback for us, we are here to listen! Use the App Support page to let us know. Your feedback and support requests are invaluable for product improvement and enhancing your customer experience.
- Select the type of request: Report a Problem, General Question, Provide Feedback, or Other.
- Add a comment describing the reason for your request and the details of the issue or feedback.
- If necessary, add any relevant documents or screenshots to further describe your request.
- Once the request is submitted, our Customer Support Manager will get back to you as soon as possible to assist you.
Access to Sastriverse
From this page, you can also access the Sastriverse - our hub for solutions and knowledge base library, as well as the Sastrify Academy - for all things Sastrify.
Tracking Procurement Involvements
If you have requested Sastrify's support for one of your procurement initiatives, you can track the status of that request and get an overview of all previous involvements here under Procurement Involvements.
- Once a procurement request is created, it will be listed here with the type and tool name associated with the ticket. Each procurement involvement also includes the status and stage information. When created, the request status is automatically set to Open.
- If the support request is being handled, the status changes to In Progress.
- After the request is resolved, the ticket will remain in this tab with a Closed status, allowing you to track the entire history of your requests.
In some cases, Sastrify may need additional information or action from you to close a ticket. This is indicated by the Procurement Stages indicator. If the indicator is orange, as shown below, additional input is required
- Capture your business needs
- Awaiting vendor meeting acceptance
- Negotiation in Progress
- Benchmarking in Progress
- Proposal reviews by you
- Your Legal & Security Review
- Awaiting your signature
- Proposal Rejected
- Proposal Accepted
How long does it take for Sastrify to respond to a support request?
Once the ticket is created and submitted, Sastrify will contact you within one business day. The ticket will be closed once the reason for the request has been addressed. Sastrify will also close the ticket if no response is received within 2 to 3 weeks.
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback