- Set up and populate your SaaS stack
- How Sastrify provides 24/7 coverage of your stack
- Renewal Management: Define renewal dates & reminders
- Assign and modify Tool Owners
- Visualize your stack with your subscription list
- Upload your SaaS documents into Sastrify
- Sastrify Support: Report issues and track procurement involvements
- Roll out Sastrify across your organization
- Sastrify's Commitment to Security and Privacy Standards
- Tool Discovery via SSO (Single Sign-On) integrations
- Using Google Workspace SSO for Tool Discovery
- Use Discovered Page to detect active subscriptions
- Manually add a new tool subscription
- Bulk upload of SaaS invoices
- Forward your SaaS documents via email
- Navigate and get the most out of the Overview page
- Manage activities and collaborate using custom tasks
- Task Automation: Streamline the creation of routine tasks
- Archive or delete inactive subscriptions
- Change notification preferences
- Understanding Renewal Statuses & Actions
- Workflows: Automate procurement processes with consistency
- Form Component Guide for Sastrify Form Builder
- Using Procurement Initiatives for new purchase & renewal
- Get expert support by involving Sastrify in your initiatives
- Get Pricing Benchmarks through Sastrify (Beta Version)
- Vendor Insights: Tool-specific information at your fingertips
- Purchase your SaaS through the SastriMarket
- Control your cloud costs with SastriCloud
- Integrate your ERP & Accounting software with Sastrify
- Utilize Usage Analytics for full usage visibility
- Integrate Pleo with Sastrify
- Validate and fine-tune spend data with Spend Import
- How to connect Microsoft Dynamics
- How to connect Netsuite
- How to connect Quickbooks
- Import spend data from Candis to Sastrify
- Import spend data from Spendesk to Sastrify
- Import spend data from Pleo to Sastrify
- Import spend data from Moss to Sastrify
- Import spend data from DATEV to Sastrify
- Zoom Usage Analytics Integration Guide
- ERP & Accounting Integration FAQs
- Discovery via SSO Integration FAQs
- Usage Analytics FAQs
- Achieved & Potential Savings FAQs
- What is SaaS and Sastrify's scope of work?
- Who can invite a new user?
- Who receives the renewal alerts or reminders?
- How does Sastrify work with currencies?
- Is the spend data from accounting export always up-to-date?
- How to work with benchmark prices
- When and how to involve Sastrify in a contract evaluation or negotiation?
- How does Sastrify interact with SaaS vendors?
- How do you handle confidentiality clauses in vendor contracts?
- Does Sastrify handle SaaS contract termination?
- Why is contract data essential for benchmarking and negotiation support?
- My invoice's processing has failed. What do I do?
- Connecting your accounting software with Sastrify
- How to assign Tool Owners
- What Sastrify can do for Tool Owners
- How to set renewal dates
- How to set up a company-wide renewal reminder
- How to keep your tool stack updated
- How to set up, activate, and use a Workflow
- How to invite new users to Sastrify
- How to use Procurement Initiatives for new purchase & renewal
- How to involve Sastrify in your procurement initiatives
- How to collaborate using custom tasks
- Report issues and track procurement involvements
- Best Practices on how to work with Procurement Initiatives
- Get Pricing Benchmarks through Sastrify
- How to set up direct usage analytics integration
- How to set up SSO usage analytics integrations
- How to work with the Discovered tab
- How to use subscription tags
- How to perform budgeting using Sastrify
- Walk-through of the subscription detail page
Visualize your stack with your subscription list Print
Modified on: Tue, 20 Feb, 2024 at 5:45 AM
Sastrify can generate your subscription list using a list you use to manually maintain your SaaS subscriptions, such as a Google Sheet or an .xlsx file.
Our system can seamlessly populate this information into your Sastrify application, ensuring a synchronized and detailed view of each subscription. Sastrify can then visualize your spreadsheet into an organized and complete list within the platform, helping you transition from a messy spreadsheet to a Sastrify procurement solution.
Centralized visibility into your SaaS stack is key. Tracking spend, actively monitoring renewal dates, and ensuring compliance for each of your tools using one to multiple spreadsheets will ultimately lead to a sub-optimal process.
IN THIS ARTICLE
Overview: Setting up using the subscription list
In addition to the wide range of options available for setting up and populating your stack, we provide a method for setting up and generating your stack using a spreadsheet that companies typically maintain manually that contains the complete subscriptions along with the details of those subscriptions.
In these screenshots you can see an example of how subscription data can be visualized and displayed under each individual subscription within Sastrify:
How to upload the subscription list
- Use the template attached to this article (see below) as the upload document.
- Transfer and provide all of the necessary information, such as: the vendor name, yearly spend, tool owner name, renewal dates, and supplementary information that can be displayed as tags, such as: cost center, department, team, etc.
- Sastrify can also move any internal notes or remarks you may have on certain subscriptions to the platform.
- You can fill in as many data fields as you like. The more information we have about your active subscriptions, the better visualization Sastrify can create.
- Once the file is complete, Access to your Sastrify account.
- Go to the Tool Stack section.
- Click the "Actions" button on the right hand side of the screen.
- Select "Upload".
- Upload the filled template into the box that says "Subscription List".
- Click "Save" to finalize the upload process.
Once uploaded, our system will process the file and set up the list on your Sastrify platform. Please allow 3-5 business days for processing time, which includes getting the data up to checking and validation work.
Note that the more accurate way to set up your stack and visualize spend accuracy is to connect Sastrify to your accounting tool or provide an accounting export. Please refer to this article to get a complete overview of the broad range of options.
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback